What's new

Iran Explosions - Blames Israel and threatens war Yah De Dah

Iranian military leaders on Friday issued fresh threats against Israel amid a series of mysterious explosions at Iranian nuclear and military sites that many believe were conducted by the Jewish state.

Brigadier General Abolfazl Shekarchi, spokesman for Iran's armed forces, lashed out at Israel in new remarks, threatening the country with catastrophic military attacks.
RECENT STORIES IN NATIONAL SECURITY

"We warn the Zionist liars and their puppeteers that if they continue their prattle, they will see the upper hand of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the resistance front in action," Shekarchi was quoted as saying in the country's state-controlled press.

The threats were issued on the heels of several explosions across Tehran targeting the country's military and nuclear infrastructure. While no one has claimed responsibility for the strikes, which Iranian officials have tried to dismiss as accidents, regional experts say Israel is likely responsible. At least one of the explosions hit a facility known to house Iran's advanced centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium, the main component in an atomic weapon. Two Iranian power plants and a missile factory also have been hit in recent weeks. All of these strikes have fueled speculation that Israel is seeking to dismantle key aspects of Iran's nuclear program ahead of the November U.S. elections.

Shekarchi's remarks were issued after Israel admitted this week that it had bombed Iranian positions in Syria.

Meanwhile, Iran and China are making moves to formalize their increasingly close military relationship. China is poised to sell Iran advanced weaponry and other military hardware as part of an economic pact.

The Trump administration has been working overtime at the United Nations to prevent this from happening. If an international arms embargo on Iran is lifted in October, China, Russia, and other rogue regimes will be legally permitted to arm Tehran. The United States has been urging its allies at the U.N. Security Council to extend the embargo indefinitely. If this effort fails, the United States could petition the body to reimpose all international economic sanctions that were lifted as part of the nuclear accord

The only topic I came across was "Iranian hackers caught with their pants down" and it was about hacking emails(?)-

So on a related topic, Where does Israel get off "Not allowing" Iran to possess nukes? I'm not in favor of them having nukes, but who are we to say who can have them and who can't?

"

Israeli official on Iran nuke site blast: ‘We don’t ask a man what he did at night’​

Deputy Defense Minister Alon Schuster says Israel will use military means in extreme situations, a day after an explosion near Natanz that Tehran said was an air defense test​

By TOI STAFF5 December 2021, 11:19 am
F210319MG07-e1638691340326-640x400.jpg
Alon Schuster, March 19, 2021. (Michael Giladi/Flash90)
Deputy Defense Minister Alon Schuster on Sunday refrained from directly answering questions about a blast in the vicinity of an Iranian nuclear site a day earlier, only saying he “can’t say” what hit Natanz.
When asked what Israel had to say about the explosion on Saturday near the Natanz site, Schuster said: “We don’t ask a man what he did at night, but we are currently trying to bring about a change in the motivations of the whole world through diplomatic means.”
“Iran is a problem for the whole world, and not just the State of Israel alone,” the Blue and White lawmaker told Radio 103FM when asked about potential Israeli involvement in the explosion.

“We have a duty to be brave and responsible for the fate of our children and grandchildren,” he said. “We have used force against our enemies in the past and we are convinced that in extreme situations, there is a need to act using military means.”
“We hope the whole world will be mobilized for the mission. For that, we’ve allocated a significant sum to increase our readiness. What hit Natanz? I can’t say,” Schuster added.

Israel has reportedly approved a budget of some NIS 5 billion ($1.5 billion) to be used to prepare the military for a potential strike against Iran’s nuclear program. It includes funds for various types of aircraft, intelligence-gathering drones and unique armaments needed for such an attack, which would have to target heavily fortified underground sites.
AP_05033008080-640x400.jpg

The Natanz uranium enrichment facility buildings are pictured some 200 miles (322 km) south of the capital Tehran, Iran, on March 30, 2005. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi)
The explosion on Saturday was heard in the skies over the Iranian city of Badroud, 20 kilometers (12 miles) from the Natanz nuclear plant.
Several media outlets including Nour News, a website linked to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, said the explosion was not an attack, but rather was caused by a missile as part of a test of air defenses’ response to a potential attack.

Some of the reports said a drone was shot down.
The blast came amid heightened tensions between Iran and world powers, as Tehran continues to race forward with its nuclear enrichment. It came a day after nuclear negotiations were halted in Vienna, with Western countries saying Iran had come to the talks with unrealistic proposals.
Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities in Natanz have seen several reported attacks in recent years that have been attributed to Israel.
AP_20184466486947-e1593711300491-640x400.jpg

A building damaged by a fire, at the Natanz uranium enrichment facility some 200 miles (322 kilometers) south of the capital Tehran, Iran, in a photo released on July 2, 2020. (Atomic Energy Organization of Iran via AP)
In April, the underground nuclear facility there experienced a mysterious explosion that damaged some of its centrifuges. Last July, unexplained fires struck the advanced centrifuge assembly plant at Natanz, which authorities later described as sabotage.
The landmark 2015 nuclear accord — initially agreed between Britain, China, France, Germany Iran, Russia and the US — began unraveling in 2018 when then-US president Donald Trump pulled out and reimposed sanctions, while Iran began to publicly breach the deal.
Israel has vowed that it will not allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons.
AFP contributed to this report.

My roommate in college had a short leg and a wall-eye. Weird-looking dude, brilliant chess player. When he was in Jr High, some jocks cornered him in the bathroom and tried to stuff him in a toilet. He calmly pulled out his Swiss Amy knife and stabbed the leader. They stopped.

Good on Israel. Keep up the midnight stabbings, and we might not have another war.

I'm not in favor of them having nukes, but who are we to say who can have them and who can't?

We (and Israel) are the ones with the big stick. You looking for a UN quorum? They have no more God-given right to have nukes than we have a right to deny them. The international stage of countries is anarchy, not ruled by the US Constitution.

“We have a duty to be brave and responsible for the fate of our children and grandchildren,” he said. “We have used force against our enemies in the past and we are convinced that in extreme situations, there is a need to act using military means.”

Anyone who clings to the historically untrue-and thoroughly immoral-doctrine that, 'violence never settles anything' I would advise to conjure the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee, and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedom.

Robert A. Heinlein

Last edited:
So on a related topic, Where does Israel get off "Not allowing" Iran to possess nukes? I'm not in favor of them having nukes, but who are we to say who can have them and who can't?

The UN for one. The USA for two. At least we did until Brandon. No, the people who regularly talk about killing ALL the Jews and ALL Americans should not have the tools to do so. Israel is the leader of fuck around and find out.

1000s of years of people trying to exterminate them has made them a very resilient people. I say take the reins off the Jews and let them settle that shit.. The Iranians seem to wanna play victim but lob cheap shots when they think no one is looking or when a weak/sympathetic leader like Obama/Obiden is in the big chair.

Israel is faced with annihilation by vastly superior enemies. They have compulsory military service. The country is at the ready to defend with whatever it takes. They are doing what needs to be done. It amazes me that they can penetrate what has to be the most secure place in Iran. I mean fuck that is impressive. Or,

The Iranians had a major fuck up and are blaming the Israelis.

We (and Israel) are the ones with the big stick. You looking for a UN quorum? They have no more God-given right to have nukes than we have a right to deny them. The international stage of countries is anarchy, not ruled by the US Constitution.
And China, and Pakistan, and Russia, and India and UK and France and N. Korea

Israel is faced with annihilation by vastly superior enemies. They have compulsory military service. The country is at the ready to defend with whatever it takes. They are doing what needs to be done. It amazes me that they can penetrate what has to be the most secure place in Iran. I mean fuck that is impressive. Or,

The Iranians had a major fuck up and are blaming the Israelis.
I believe that you can accomplish anything if you're willing to put aside your natural instinct for self preservation.

I have no doubt that many israelis place their state's continued survival above their own.

they got balls and don't take shit.

Reactions: DMG
Israel just needs to drop a nuke on Tehran to show them they are not sorry.

Naw. Fuck Israel. They are are our bastard child....because mid east. Fuckers have spies spying on us. Never mind the money we send them and the other support. They have a strong lobby in Washington for sure.

Naw. Fuck Israel. They are are our bastard child....because mid east. Fuckers have spies spying on us. Never mind the money we send them and the other support. They have a strong lobby in Washington for sure.
I'm not for any foreign military aid.

but good luck with that.
the big companies all slurp at that trough.

No doubt. Am not anti jew. But we send a lot of money over there.... for what.

making sure that we have a healthy arms business.
Fair enough! But I've no investments in them! Lol. If I did I might have a different view. But we shouldn't be sending money and arms to Isreal.

I read more and the Irans are stating that the explosions were an in-air test of anti-aircraft defense systems. OK. :laughing: Sure. Well, it has become a fun discussion in any event. Grnjp, the Israelis are purported to be our best source of intel on just about damn near anything anywhere anytime. We also send shit loads of money to shitloads of places and people that dont deserve it. The Israelis are the only truly free democracy in that sphere. We support freedom and democracy, hence some rationale to support Israel. The geopolitical location, the Suez canal, oil all that shit puts the cross hairs on Tel Aviv. I do not truly know how much "aid" we give them. They make and sell good ammunition and have fetching women.

They are winding down on COVID, my prediction is and was "what country are we invading next", this is probably it. The US has had a Iran boner since I have been alive, hopefully the public comes.to their senses and pushes back hard against this, Afghanistan showed what you get after a 20yr war, it doesn't get you anything besides dead Americans.

We support freedom and democracy
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We supported:
Sadam
Isis
The Taliban
Bin laden
Al Qaeda
A fuck load of warlords in Africa
Ghadaffi
The Saudis

A whole bunch more via the CIA, that I forgot

Last edited:
I read more and the Irans are stating that the explosions were an in-air test of anti-aircraft defense systems. OK. :laughing: Sure. Well, it has become a fun discussion in any event. Grnjp, the Israelis are purported to be our best source of intel on just about damn near anything anywhere anytime. We also send shit loads of money to shitloads of places and people that dont deserve it. The Israelis are the only truly free democracy in that sphere. We support freedom and democracy, hence some rationale to support Israel. The geopolitical location, the Suez canal, oil all that shit puts the cross hairs on Tel Aviv. I do not truly know how much "aid" we give them. They make and sell good ammunition and have fetching women.
I'll give you the pretty women part of the argument. And also the fact we waste a bunch of money on lots of countries that I'm not sure we get a return on. And I'll argue that we are wasting money in Isreal

Fuck Iran...the world wouldn't be any worse off if suddenly the country was gone. They've been nothing but an instigator and a boil on the ass of humanity for too long.

You don't think we spy on our allies???

I do see/understand your other points.

I will admit this, however:
Because we've backed Israel HEAVILY (diplomatic/arms/money/intelligence) ever since the Six-Day War in '67; that's 95+% the reason why we have had Middle Eastern terrorists fucking with us.

It is said Robert Kennedy's assassination by Sirhan Sirhan was the first terrorist attack against the U.S. (in '68).

Sirhan Sirhan was pissed at the U.S. for supporting Israel during the Six-Day War a year earlier.

Fair enough! But I've no investments in them! Lol. If I did I might have a different view. But we shouldn't be sending money and arms to Isreal.
israel isn't even in the top 20 of where we're sending foreign military aid, and now we're buying technology back from them for use in our shit.

they don't need our shit.

Top Back Refresh