What's new

Introductions

Been lurking on here for a while and figured I'd post up my superdutys.
The blue truck is a 05 with a 6.0 powerstroke with 4.30 gears and 40s on a leveling kit its pretty much my camp truck. The black truck is going to be my new wheeling rig as soon as I finish collecting parts. It's a 2000 with a 5.4. I have a set of 05+ superduty axles with 5.38 gears and lockers that will be going under it with at least a 40 in tire.
20230617_115809.jpg
20230521_085324.jpg
20230929_184914.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the Ford camp. Been DD'ing a Ram EcoDiesel for the last 9 years and it's got 216k on it now so time to go.

Picked up a 14 F150 XLT+ with rear locker and Coyote motor. PO, bought it from original owner, and I've known PO for a long while and he's an Irate. Anyway, truck was garage kept and dealer maintained, and with only 60k on the clock it was a great alternative to the $70k trucks on the lot. Have Fox IBP shocks for the rear, and plans to raise the front with Fox "Factory Race" pieces. Maybe some bumpers, lights and a camper shell. Gonna be by camp overnight rig, like my F250 was.

Back in the Ford camp. Been DD'ing a Ram EcoDiesel for the last 9 years and it's got 216k on it now so time to go.

Picked up a 14 F150 XLT+ with rear locker and Coyote motor. PO, bought it from original owner, and I've known PO for a long while and he's an Irate. Anyway, truck was garage kept and dealer maintained, and with only 60k on the clock it was a great alternative to the $70k trucks on the lot. Have Fox IBP shocks for the rear, and plans to raise the front with Fox "Factory Race" pieces. Maybe some bumpers, lights and a camper shell. Gonna be by camp overnight rig, like my F250 was.

Pics or it didn't happen.:flipoff2:

Pics or it didn't happen.:flipoff2:
:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Oh and it's got Raptor wheels and Falken Wild Peaks.

Deal went down like this.

Don buys a used Raptor.
Ron is going to trade in his TRX, and Don says "I'll give you what the dealership would", so Don buys the TRX and sells the Raptor to Fuzzy.
Fuzzy sold his Power Wagon to his buddy's son, and had just picked up the F150, so after picking up the Raptor, he sold the F150 to me.

Attachments

• unnamed (11).jpg
    unnamed (11).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 6
Top Back Refresh