What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

JunkCJ6

Red Skull Member
Member Number
https://kalispell.craigslist.org/cto/d/kalispell-diamond/7120342357.html

00808_6fkkyKgtOPa_1200x900.jpg

Want something that’s a motherfucker to get basic parts like a brake switch for? You’ve found it.

I like these old internationals, 4x4 as well.

photo1882.png

I'd haul that home so fast if I were closer! Not that I need it or anything, but still...

I’ve got a dual tandem 25’ deck over gooseneck trailer with a 18k winch if someone really wants to make a cannon ball run to pick the thing up and bring it back to the PNW. I just got to figure a way to unload my 23,000 lbs radial arm drill first. :laughing:

I’ve got a dual tandem 25’ deck over gooseneck trailer with a 18k winch if someone really wants to make a cannon ball run to pick the thing up and bring it back to the PNW. I just got to figure a way to unload my 23,000 lbs radial arm drill first. :laughing:

Are you offering to haul that Diamond T to me? :)

Are you offering to haul that Diamond T to me? :)

It’s not really that far about a 10 hour drive. I really need to get the drill off the trailer. I even have a 2011 F350 dually diesel to pull the trailer.

It’s not really that far about a 10 hour drive. I really need to get the drill off the trailer. I even have a 2011 F350 dually diesel to pull the trailer.

I am in NH :grinpimp:

I can go check it out if you guys want it. I kinda want to buy it. The truck I drive is more rusty and less old. What engine, trans and brakes do you think it has?

I can go check it out if you guys want it. I kinda want to buy it. The truck I drive is more rusty and less old. What engine, trans and brakes do you think it has?

290 inline 6, if you're lucky. I don't remember when they switched from the 235 it's somewhere around there. Probably juice brakes, single circuit master cylinder.

Top Back Refresh