What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Duramax, 6 speed manual. That's cool

2002 GMC Sierra · Truck · Driven 249,000 miles

2002 GMC 2500HD 4x4.6.6 liter Duramax diesel. ZF6 6 speed manual transmission. Manual transfer case. Hercules Terra Trac tires, 285/70-16. 80-90% tread still on them. 249xxx miles. Air-dog II 4g fuel preparator. 5 inch stack in bed. Tool box in bed. Truck is stock other than the exhaust stack and air dog fuel pump. Runs great, no oil leaks. Dual optima batteries. Power driver and passenger seats. Power windows and doors locks. Alpine stereo and amp, 10" sub. $18k obo. Clean title in hand. 7605247eight7four.

For the non Facespace crowd:
C860B25E-9758-411D-B7DE-0ABADF535B9A.jpeg
9D87641C-FD06-4101-8FB2-C49562DAF02F.jpeg

Dually Excursion

00P0P_eTeITS42Vzpz_0QE0Du_1200x900.jpg

WOW WOW WOW ANOTHER GREAT FIND FROM PRECISION AUTO SALES OF NEW YORK!! CUSTOM MADE DUALLY!! THE ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE!!!! 2002 WITH ONLY 115,000 ORIGINAL LOW LOW MILES!!! ONE OWNER SINCE NEW!! CLEAN CARFAX WITH NO ACCIDENTS!! RUNS OUT LIKE NEW!!! V10 ENGINE!!! THIS TRUCK WAS CUSTOM MADE AND DONE RIGHT!! A REAL 8 PASSENGER TOW RIG!!! NOTHING ELSE CAN FIT 8 PEOPLE AND HANDLE ALL YOUR TOW NEEDS!! EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR BOTH IN GREAT SHAPE!! TRUCK FIRES RIGHT UP AND RUNS SMOOTHLY!! TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY!! RIDES ON THE ROAD LIKE IT SHOULD!! FOUR WHEEL DRIVE GREAT FOR ALL YEAR LONG!! EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SHOULD!! DO NOT MISS OUT AND BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS COOL RIG!! COME DOWN TODAY TO TAKE A LOOK!! WON'T LAST LONG!!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES UNDERGO A 125-POINT INSPECTION, SO YOU CAN REST ASSURED KNOWING YOU WILL BE COVERED. FINANCING AVAILABLE TO MOST, GET QUALIFIED TODAY. IN BUSINESS FOR MANY YEARS, WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED, WITH MANY REPEAT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. STOP IN TODAY AND SEE WHY PRECISION SELLS THE BEST PRE OWNED CARS. *VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.PRECISIONAUTOSALESOFNEWYORK.COM *
PRECISION AUTO SALES OF NEW YORK
516-586-8500
5000 HEMPSTEAD TURNPIKE IN FARMINGDALE 11735
ACROSS THE STREET FROM WENDYS

HOT DAMN.

If this was closer to me I would buy the shit out of it. But for a non-runner across the country, the freight alone would easily be $2-3k on top of the $2-3k that the truck will probably close at.
she's sexy and crusty in all the right ways

never got a notice you tagged me here

im a ford guy :flipoff2:
one of these days i will swap out my dodge cab for a 67-72 ford f350 cab :grinpimp:

i do ike that chevy, too long for me though
Shit, i thought it was you looking for a chevy front 60.

HOT DAMN.

If this was closer to me I would buy the shit out of it. But for a non-runner across the country, the freight alone would easily be $2-3k on top of the $2-3k that the truck will probably close at.
Maybe 2 years ago, a srw, tbi 350 crew, no a.c., non runner went for like 7k before fees at a gov auction, it was nuts

Aside from parting them, I've never dabbled in those trucks, kind of want to score one for a future build, ill probably buy a burb, and a long bed for the cab wall, and build my own

Which is crazy because I used to scrap them and sell the 60....

Maybe 2 years ago, a srw, tbi 350 crew, no a.c., non runner went for like 7k before fees at a gov auction, it was nuts

Aside from parting them, I've never dabbled in those trucks, kind of want to score one for a future build, ill probably buy a burb, and a long bed for the cab wall, and build my own

Which is crazy because I used to scrap them and sell the 60....

People go nuts for the 3+3 crew cabs, especially if they aren't rusty. Square body trucks are going up in value but a lot of that is just due to scarcity. So many got scrapped, rusted away, got beat to death, etc.

So yeah... Maybe someone will bid a retarded amount on that truck. Probably more likely than not. I just need a cheap longbed big block farm truck so I don't plan to spend much on anything.

Top Back Refresh