What's new

Interesting tools for sale.

Holy fuck. With vertical head and parking attachment too. If I had a trailer to stick that on I'd be bidding right now.
I don't see why everyone always jizzes their pants over the parking attachment. If you're bidding on one of these fabbing up your own is the least of your worries.

In Sac FBMP
32518DCB-5DFC-490C-AE90-A35A104EFC66.png

This looks like an amazing deal for the price. Clean ways, clean table, comes with good assortment of tool/work holding and DRO. Head probably doesn't have the brute strength of a Bridgeport J but for a non-production environment that's pretty much never your limitation.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.15.36 AM.png

This looks like an amazing deal for the price. Clean ways, clean table, comes with good assortment of tool/work holding and DRO. Head probably doesn't have the brute strength of a Bridgeport J but for a non-production environment that's pretty much never your limitation.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.15.36 AM.png
Damn, if that were even remotely close to me I'd probably go get it. Can't beat that price with a stick!

Damn, if that were even remotely close to me I'd probably go get it. Can't beat that price with a stick!
Bare mills come up for those prices often around here. Less $700/800/900 deals post-clown-world. I would have expected to see a that priced at $2k+

Killer deal for a lighter duty machine. Good size for most home gamers though.

Definitely something I'd buy if it were an hour or two away from me.

Very limited uses. Probably for building composite bows from the look of it.

That's exactly what it was used for per the ad.

It would be good for all sorts of wood/plastic/fiberglass stuff or anything where you need light (for a press) pressure but fast cycle time. It's definitly not home shop equipment for most people around here.

I have a Leblond about that size. That one actually looks older than mine. Ha-ha. (I don’t have visible belts)

35 Ton Chicago Press Brake - Auction ends Thursday Sept 1st

I was originally going to bid on the 35T press brake... Well I did actually, but don't have time to mess with it right now.
Located near the Richmond Va Airport. Looks like not a lot of interest in this auction but then again it just takes two buyers to drive the price up.
I was high bidder for 3 weeks at $3.00 so one other person at least is bidding. lol

Cannon's Auctions Richmond Va - 35 T press Brake

If I was closer, you would have competition on that.

Edit, that thing is worth more than $3 for scrap.

My thoughts too. It's a classic nice tool and I hope it doesn't go to scrap...

35 Ton Chicago Press Brake - Auction ends Thursday Sept 1st

I was originally going to bid on the 35T press brake... Well I did actually, but don't have time to mess with it right now.
Located near the Richmond Va Airport. Looks like not a lot of interest in this auction but then again it just takes two buyers to drive the price up.
I was high bidder for 3 weeks at $3.00 so one other person at least is bidding. lol

Cannon's Auctions Richmond Va - 35 T press Brake
I've got two of that model, nice old brake. It runs mostly unipunch stuff and a corner notcher in my shop.

Two big fucking lathes in Hartford.

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.20.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.20.06 PM.png

Two big fucking lathes in Hartford.

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.20.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 5.20.06 PM.png

And you're not slamming them for posting crack pipe prices. You have a stroke?

And you're not slamming them for posting crack pipe prices. You have a stroke?
If you need a lathe with 5 fucking feet of swing, $45k is really not bad price at all. Those would probably cost at least a few hundred grand to buy new today.

Kinda neat that it's set up to pinch turn, doubles your material removal rate. Never seen that on a manual before.

I would rather have a 120” vbm before a lathe that size. Only have 2 pieces that would need a horizontal lathe that size. Many pieces that would work in a vbm.

Only have 2 pieces that would need a horizontal lathe that size. Many pieces that would work in a vbm.
I assume you mean VTL.

Yeah, VTL is enough for most people. But you're not gonna be making howitzers and prop shafts with it.

I assume you mean VTL.

Yeah, VTL is enough for most people. But you're not gonna be making howitzers and prop shafts with it.
A vbm has a tilting tool post where as a vtl usually has a turret. Most all the new ones made are vbm’s vs vtl’s.

Top Back Refresh