What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Ran across this contraption on Facebook, a Trekker 7000e tow dolly looks like its missing the winch that's supposed to be at the top and half the jack off of the tongue but it is otherwise complete if you want to haul cars, may be missing the outriggers and "engine hoist" pole compared to this one: Trekker 7000E Dolly/Tow Rig - The Equipment Place
1628244675665.png

1628244701820.png

1628244725711.png

Aaron Z

1964 John Deere 450 dozer in colorado $3500

starts up, but needs either a steering clutch or the drive clutch may need adjusted, not sure. My father owned these and passed away, not sure of the year either

1628736006343.jpeg

Ran across this contraption on Facebook, a Trekker 7000e tow dolly looks like its missing the winch that's supposed to be at the top and half the jack off of the tongue but it is otherwise complete if you want to haul cars, may be missing the outriggers and "engine hoist" pole compared to this one: Trekker 7000E Dolly/Tow Rig - The Equipment Place
1628244675665.png

1628244701820.png

1628244725711.png

Aaron Z
How the fuck does that thing even work?

It's missing the winch, but the piece that the rubber flaps hook to gets attached to your vehicle, then you winch it up to pick the front end up off the ground and put a pin in to lock it up.

Aaron Z
I get that it's some sort of bastardized sling lift but I don't see how you get it far enough forward that it doesn't give you negative tongue weight without also beating the crap out of the vehicle on the trailer.

I found a couple others online but can't seem to find a pic of one in operation.

sling dolly.jpg

I get that it's some sort of bastardized sling lift but I don't see how you get it far enough forward that it doesn't give you negative tongue weight without also beating the crap out of the vehicle on the trailer.

I found a couple others online but can't seem to find a pic of one in operation.

sling dolly.jpg
Near as I can tell it goes something like this:
1628789893475.png

Probably best used for towing scrap cars behind your Ranger or S10 :D

Aaron Z

Near as I can tell it goes something like this:

Probably best used for towing scrap cars behind your Ranger or S10 :D

Aaron Z
Say what you want about flat towing but at least the tongue weight isn't negative. :laughing:

bet you just block the rear wheels on the towed, then back up the tow vehicle to push the front of the car up the ramped square tube, then pin it

bet you just block the rear wheels on the towed, then back up the tow vehicle to push the front of the car up the ramped square tube, then pin it
That would probably work as well, but the other pictures of that model which I have seen do have a winch at the top of the tube and you can see where the cable is supposed to hook on to the part that the vehicle is attached to.

Aaron Z

Uhh... :lmao:

blower.jpg

One of a kind snowblowing rig. Clear your driveway in one pass. 2005 Ford F350 Diesel Powerstroke. 130,000 miles. Work truck, lumber rack over bed. runs good. Block heater, double studded tires on rims as well as summer tires with rims. Front bumper has a set up that allows a rack to be attached with 3 snowblowers across the front of the truck. A winch raises and lowers the rack to allow for height adjustment of the snowblowers. The snowblower rack is easily removed so the truck can be used for other applications. Truck and snowblowing set up offered together. Call with questions. I'm sure you'll have some :)

Never mind the snowblowers. That truck alone would be 20k+ here in NC.

I know why it is "One of a Kind" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That abortion didn't clear the road it is pictured on, the Tardgineer just hopes the sucker that buys it does...

I have one of those snowblowers and I spend a quarter or more of the time clearing the chute.

Not Craigslist but...local firearms forum.I hope the link works

NC - 1959 Impala 2 door custom for sale $55,0000

Up for sale is a 1959 Chevy impala custom 2 door. EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR HAS BEEN REBUIT OR REPLACED IN A FRAME OFF RESTORATION COMPLETED IN 2009. It has miles on the rebuilt odometer and that is exactly what has been placed on the engine, transmission, paint, interior, brakes, etc. (The rear end is the only drive line piece that is not new or rebuilt). Clean NC title in hand. Have most receipts and hundreds of pictures documenting the restoration. All this was completed within the same 2-3 year period:

1629109917457.png

1629110007516.png

Not sure where to put this. NO affiliation but this M416 looks to be in pretty good shape and the price isn't crazy either.

I am about 2 hours away if someone wanted me to put eyes on it.

Top Back Refresh