What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Well, fuck. My project list is scheduled to be done about my 125th birthday...

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 12.31.35 PM.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

UtilityBox.jpg

Boom.jpg

I rarely scour CL anymore, but because others have posted GP links -

These are the 8x8's with Timoney axles that I've been tagged in reference to.

Wow, cool!

There was a similar 8x8 fire truck at a local used equipment yard near me. I crawled through it once...it had two big diesels at 45* angles feeding into a huge gearbox. Must have been an Oshkosh, but I can't figure out exactly what... I always thought a tanker would make a fun motorhome.

I rarely scour CL anymore, but because others have posted GP links -

These are the 8x8's with Timoney axles that I've been tagged in reference to.

Most of those I’ve seen are 10 or 12 feet wide .

CHEVETTE DIESEL!!!!!!

Screenshot from 2021-10-15 21-16-32.png

It's taking all my self control to not go buy that. I love a good shitbox.

CHEVETTE DIESEL!!!!!!

Screenshot from 2021-10-15 21-16-32.png

It's taking all my self control to not go buy that. I love a good shitbox.
I need that! I wish it was about 1000 miles closer. Or that I had more vacation time.

064077A3-1518-44C9-B982-06E6AB62ED61.png

Luckily there are a handful of people who are closer by than me. :laughing:

No. I like my shit piles with four driven wheels and a body long enough to haul 8ft lumber.
Hey duals are only some welded allthread away and those vettes can haul 8ft lumber no problem on the roof. My friend used to haul a dirtbike on top of his. And his dad had one with a one wheel cart that attached to the bumper with pins.

Its not like its the only one around. :flipoff2:

Besides it’s actually a Chevette Gasser with a Chevette Diesel engine along with it.

I have a Chevette diesel engine sitting 6ft from me now. Im almost more interested in getting the 5 speed trans and flywheel than anything, since mine is attached to a slushbox.
Lookie here Mr. posts Chevette Diesel a couple hundred times as what to get. You need to find a way to just go get it.:flipoff2:

Its not like its the only one around. :flipoff2:

Besides it’s actually a Chevette Gasser with a Chevette Diesel engine along with it.

I have a Chevette diesel engine sitting 6ft from me now. Im almost more interested in getting the 5 speed trans and flywheel than anything, since mine is attached to a slushbox.
Oh OK.:laughing: Still.

Top Back Refresh