What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

So much want. It's got the fairly rare tan interior, very rare manual windows and low mileage. Unfortunately the amount of bubbling paint and rust on the engine bay stuff that isn't even rusty on my 200k cars isn't promising.

00A0A_kR70fuhd7hjz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00x0x_icVDNQx7mqDz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00E0E_h2ibR7aUQ7Oz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00q0q_8wzz5E83Belz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Tell me you are gay without telling me you are gay :flipoff2:

An actual good deal that probably isn't a scam this time.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 1.14.33 PM.png
Shit even in that condition it would have another zero on the price here. Almost tempted to hook up the kenworth and do a lap of the US picking up every piece of equipment and mill I can cram on it to bring back to sell for a 1000% profit.

woods this should solve all your tree felling issues. Just need to swap an engine first.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 9.45.36 AM.png

Would a Predator motor run that?
With a couple hundred:1 reduction box between it and the transmission it might move slowly on pavement. :laughing:

Seriously though I'd help you with an engine swap if I got a cut of the proceeds when you flip it after clearing your land. These machines do not go cheap in any condition.

With a couple hundred:1 reduction box between it and the transmission it might move slowly on pavement. :laughing:

Seriously though I'd help you with an engine swap if I got a cut of the proceeds when you flip it after clearing your land. These machines do not go cheap in any condition.
I neither have the time, the know how, nor the place to put that thing. I'd spend more on something that actually runs.

I keep punching in bulldozers in the search boxes though. :laughing:

jeep boat;
nc_ohc=rlxROQ5MJigAX8KiPbQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsjc1-3.jpg

1977 Jeep cj7
$9,000
Vehicles
Listed a day ago in Kalispell, MT

About This Vehicle​

Driven 300 miles

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Gold

Fuel type: Electric

Seller's Description

Runs great! Has a swapped boat motor 3.8. Minimum rust. Swamp green. She'll drive anywhere. Could use a detail and buff job. Bring a boat and trailer. 9 grand firm. I know it's worth

Pair of 5 rear ton axles for $1k in Bath NY (about as close to the middle of nowhere as you can get):
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1767055966830319/

_nc_ohc=ozCkVh7ARU4AX81JKtS&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=GknO9GRbzh0AX-Aluiz&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=HwdBLAt50kQAX_Cvskl&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=w4lpGCg0HuQAX_r3V_h&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Aaron Z

Not a Craigslist find but somebody posted a video of the Ranch where I stored stuff for years. Enjoy
Several in this video were brought out there by me. The Buick Wildcat, one of the Bronco 2s, a Rambler wagon, The green cutlass in the thumbnail, and more.

Last edited:
How about a stock 3.8 jku with safari club stickers on it for $90k?
Seems reasonable.

Attachments

• 1A586DFA-1CEA-4895-B811-146A4CA75A27.png
    1A586DFA-1CEA-4895-B811-146A4CA75A27.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 21
Well after raeding through the description... it does come with a glove box and 600amp maintenance free battery
How bout a stock 3.8 jku with safari club stickers on it for $90k?
Seems reasonable.

All them little tiny r/c motors are kinda diesels, they just don't run on diesel
don't know of a single one that's spark ignition
I have seen some of the big 4 strokes with a spark plug, but yea almost all of them use a glow-plug.

-Radial-Motor-For-RC-AirPlane-Aircraft-Plane-spark.jpg

Top Back Refresh