What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

18FD5E76-9045-4DAD-974F-4B33A84109CA.png

00V0V_5lK0Q7YJgkgz_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

Damn tempting... I can't find any info on a 3964 IH excavator though. Can't even find the operating weight. Looks pretty heavy. Might contact the guy and see if he has a way of transporting it to my farm and then just leave it on the river bottom and rip out brush and stumps with it.

Damn tempting... I can't find any info on a 3964 IH excavator though. Can't even find the operating weight. Looks pretty heavy. Might contact the guy and see if he has a way of transporting it to my farm and then just leave it on the river bottom and rip out brush and stumps with it.

32500lbs operating weight from what I found.

Attachments

• 3964BLGPEXCINFO.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
If that was a long bed id be heading that way to put eyes on it
I'd be looking at it right now if it weren't on the other side of the fucking country. Why all the cool shit gotta be over der? :mad3:

I think you might be onto something. Crew cab long bed chassis with the extended cab added and front of bed shortened
Looks to me like the front section of the bed in front of the wheel wells has been shortened to a custom length. Is shorter than factory short bed (compared to Google image search). My truck is a long bed so I can't compare to that.

If that was a long bed id be heading that way to put eyes on it

You're insane, you'd be doing 3 pt turns just on mountain roads :laughing:

My 97 CCLB turns bad enough, I can't imagine adding 2' to it. I also am not sure if the extra cab space would really be useful to me.

Looks to me like the front section of the bed in front of the wheel wells has been shortened to a custom length. Is shorter than factory short bed (compared to Google image search). My truck is a long bed so I can't compare to that.

Thats exactly what it is. There was a guy who did the same thing on pbb, but then did an interesting flare side dually thing with the bed. I'd love to see an update on that.

So much want. It's got the fairly rare tan interior, very rare manual windows and low mileage. Unfortunately the amount of bubbling paint and rust on the engine bay stuff that isn't even rusty on my 200k cars isn't promising.

00A0A_kR70fuhd7hjz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00x0x_icVDNQx7mqDz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00E0E_h2ibR7aUQ7Oz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00q0q_8wzz5E83Belz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

So much want. It's got the fairly rare tan interior, very rare manual windows and low mileage. Unfortunately the amount of bubbling paint and rust on the engine bay stuff that isn't even rusty on my 200k cars isn't promising.

It looks like it might make a cool low budget rally car, other than that I would probably send it straight to the crusher.

You're insane, you'd be doing 3 pt turns just on mountain roads :laughing:

My 97 CCLB turns bad enough, I can't imagine adding 2' to it. I also am not sure if the extra cab space would really be useful to me.
I have a CCLB with a Liftgate and a snowplow. It's not that bad. The few times I've had to park in crowded shopping center parking lots I do laugh at it ending up sticking out 4 feet past all the other vehicles, and that's without the plow.

Top Back Refresh