What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Yeah right he wanted his truck to look like that. It was a faded truck and he decided to sand on it some more to make it look old.

This look does not look good on anything made since Nixon was in office.

arguably the best beaches are actually not in california
because they aren't in california
You've just got to know where
DgNUrQOl.jpg

to
kkdQL8sl.jpg

look
jhGpxKvl.jpg

There are some pretty good ones.

TnfobAgl.jpg

without millions of people trying to steal your wave.

upEdaqsh.jpg

You've just got to know where
DgNUrQOl.jpg

to
kkdQL8sl.jpg

look
jhGpxKvl.jpg

There are some pretty good ones.

TnfobAgl.jpg

without millions of people trying to steal your wave.

upEdaqsh.jpg
No one has tried to steal my wave in Texas. Plenty of Jeep waves, though. And trucks with American or Trump flags.

Pics?

I can't see it being worse than a GMC Envoy :laughing:
Protoeagle.jpg

I see almost every other type of 80s cars driving around this state at some point but don't recall seeing any of those. Texans didn't like the 4x4 Eagle? :confused:
I dunno about warm places, but 20 years ago those things were like Subarus up here. I think Clunkers killed off most of them.

Protoeagle.jpg

I dunno about warm places, but 20 years ago those things were like Subarus up here. I think Clunkers killed off most of them.
25-30 years ago they were all over here. You could almost hear them rusting and now they are pretty much all gone. A decent driver would be listed for $3k or more.

25-30 years ago they were all over here. You could almost hear them rusting and now they are pretty much all gone. A decent driver would be listed for $3k or more.
Pretty much every well rounded and decently cheap to run vehicle has this fate. They wind up as beater cars and treated as disposable.

The brodozer wheels really ruin both of those.
The ramp truck is cool. It'd be much cooler with a set of of old steelies. The wheels on that jeep abortion dont hurt a thing. They look like they're on there to help take it to the crusher.

Pretty cool.but not 130k cool. You could build for about 30k or have it built for half the asking.
Half that price is the tracks, they’re stupid expensive. My dad builds tons of trucks for the north slope oil fields and it’s amazing what the oil field service companies will spend on building an f550 with Mattracks.

Damn I didnt realize 200 series mattracks were that much. $12k a corner.

Top Back Refresh