What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

2000 FL70 Utility Service Mechanics Work Truck Air Compressor AC -...

1630600109351.png

I'm surprised you don't see more fire trucks repurposed as work trucks. The shitty un-enclosed cab isn't a problem so long as your business is successful enough the owner isn't riding around in the truck. The gearing is great for around town.

I'm surprised you don't see more fire trucks repurposed as work trucks. The shitty un-enclosed cab isn't a problem so long as your business is successful enough the owner isn't riding around in the truck. The gearing is great for around town.

One of the construction companies I do work for here uses old fire trucks as service trucks.

Is that likely a 1250 volt generator? I thought the next common step up from 480 volt was around 11 KV.

Aaron Z
2.3, 4160, 6800, likely need a transformer and switchgear to make it usable.

1631042487971.png

Ford F700 former Race truck. Ford medium duty cab fitted on custom shortened truck frame. Modified Detroit Diesel 8V71 2 stroke diesel engine with custom twin turbo setup. 9 speed Rockwell manual transmission. Roll cage installed. Dually rear end. Truck used to be raced. Supposedly makes over 700 HP. Motor turns but starter is locked up. No title.

Asking $2900

Top Back Refresh