What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

1000002677.jpg

Does this mother fucker even realize that he's got an M38?

Personally, I think 1500 bucks is a steal for that thing if the title is clean. Which it isn't because M38's were built starting in 1949. But, toss a period correct 4 banger in it, fix the interior, and get it dependable and I'd ride around in the desert near Florence with all the rest of the east valley flat fender drivers who go off roading down there all the time.

Damn you, Jose!

Link?

Been toying with the idea of buying one of those for years. Shipping one from AZ is probably better than the rotten junk available on this coast.

$6500

5.3 Ls out of a 2006 silverado full stand-alone wiring harness done, turn key
custom exhaust with block hugger headers Turbo350 paired with a np205
3/4 ton Heavy duty axles with a sky’s off-road SAS kit 4:10 gears new shocks like new 35s Rock sliders
1726493394771.png
1726493506029.png

Link?

Been toying with the idea of buying one of those for years. Shipping one from AZ is probably better than the rotten junk available on this coast.
Let me see if I can find it again.

That guy seems to have a few old jeeps for sale. Not sure why or if he's even legit.

Let me see if I can find it again.

That guy seems to have a few old jeeps for sale. Not sure why or if he's even legit.

Took twenty seconds. Easy peasy easy.

If that doesn't work, trying looking him up.
Screenshot_20240916_101324_Facebook.jpg

2018 F450 6.7 Diesel 4x4 Lariat trim 84inch Cab & Chassis. Clean Title no accidents. Single wheel converted truck. Level Kit,Carli Suspension
Radius arms fully boxed, Fox shocks, Dual PMF Fox stabilizers, fiberglass fenders to clear the New 41.5 Continental MPT tires. Same load rating as dual tires.
2 Pc Hutchinson wheels. 6.17 Gears pull the 41.5 inch tires great for towing. Skirted 12ft Flat bed with 4 boxes and a head ache rack and diamond plate floor. Dual hitch set up for a torque hitch set up. American tool box company. The boxes are set up for a cab over camper. Highway Products large box. Power everything. Leather Seats heated & cooled. 6 seater, features jump seat/ console. Navigation, CD player Sony speakers and subwoofer.
1726518972045.png

2018 F450 6.7 Diesel 4x4 Lariat trim 84inch Cab & Chassis.
1726518972045.png
The cab&chassis trucks are kind of gutless compared to the pickup version. Down like 100hp and a wastegated turbo vs a vnt. Boss replaced his 06 6.0 f350 with a 19 f350 c&c and the stock 6.0 was a lot more responsive... well when it was running at least. Between the coolant leaks, repeatedly failed fan clutch that lead to headgaskets blowing and then the replacement heads cracking letting diesel into the coolant it had some troubles.

Come out and buy it, stay with us while you put an engine in it, and drive it home. (My dad's got this awesome set of tools.)

Profit.

thank you,

I had quite a few misconceptions about that based off of that one picture that the ad cleared up. That’s not worth shipping over here.

Who needs their own personal Thunderdome? :laughing:

Screenshot_20240915-195426.png

A Buddy of mine bought a hunting/bug out property with one of these on it. It has a heavy canvas over it and its on a wooden platform and is a pretty decent shelter. It is not insulated but it holds up good through high winds and only leaks a little in heavy rain.

It looks a lot like a giant version of a kids playground structure, gotta be 20'H at center and about 40' diameter

The cab&chassis trucks are kind of gutless compared to the pickup version. Down like 100hp and a wastegated turbo vs a vnt. Boss replaced his 06 6.0 f350 with a 19 f350 c&c and the stock 6.0 was a lot more responsive... well when it was running at least. Between the coolant leaks, repeatedly failed fan clutch that lead to headgaskets blowing and then the replacement heads cracking letting diesel into the coolant it had some troubles.
I'm going to print out this 1st part and put it on my wall :laughing:

make me feel a bit better each day

Top Back Refresh