What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Bush Swamper. I think they're Canadian or Quebecistani. I have in person seen them with triple tires on each side, and I'm 99.9% sure I've seen them with 5 axles, not just 4 as pictured. For those who are too drunk to math right now, that's 24 or 30 tires to replace when they're rotten.

Edit: Just searched it on youtoob. The guy in the video is local to me, always has interesting stuff for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFiJc9NFDx4

f75.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	f75.jpg Views:	254 Size:	23.3 KB ID:	19648
f75.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	f75.jpg Views:	254 Size:	23.3 KB ID:	19648

Last edited:
That's it, dunno about brand, Thing that stood out was the tires didn't stick out past the body so I knew it came that way.

reminded me of a mini rolligon.

Last edited:
didn't that boat belong to BEAR before he moved out of cali?
edit, Nope he had a 32' chris craft with twin efi 502's

He sold that boat. When I moved to Reno he ended up helping me buy and sell two houses there, and became a good friend. Hes a cool guy :smokin:

EDIT: he sold his boat to a local Reno guy for around 25k if i remember right.

He sold that boat. When I moved to Reno he ended up helping me buy and sell two houses there, and became a good friend. Hes a cool guy :smokin:

EDIT: he sold his boat to a local Reno guy for around 25k if i remember right.

yea, I remember drooling over it when he had it for sale. his was a chris craft not a nordic

That's not the 1st one of those ice seen getting dumped over a master cylinder, iirc it's got a shit load of electronics on it, they're probably big bucks

That's not the 1st one of those ice seen getting dumped over a master cylinder, iirc it's got a shit load of electronics on it, they're probably big bucks

They are about $1300 online, used. Looks like $2k and up for new. It's the master and ABS unit all in one piece.

They are about $1300 online, used. Looks like $2k and up for new. It's the master and ABS unit all in one piece.

Iirc, you can swap a regular MC off of another Toyota.

Top Back Refresh