What's new

Interco SNIPER ATV/UTV 920 35X10R15

RDY2ROK

Old Blue
Member Number
Loc
NM
Anyone running these tires "Interco" Sniper 35x10r15? I'm new to the SXS world and feel the need for a bigger better tire with extra sidewall protection than what came on my Pro R (maxxis rampage fury 32X15). Looking to keep the same width of 74" with stock wheel offset and hoping no rub under full stuff with no front sway bar. I've run TSL SX for decades on my crawlers and I'm wondering if these will hold up somewhat close.

a friend had them in the 30" variety like 5 years ago. As I remember the tread is pretty hard. They didn't grip the Midwest rocks worth a fuck.

if you want to rock crawl then sticky Zillas are king. Trail riding you can pick a LT style tread pattern and be fine. I know in Moab all the rental companies run KM3s. They wear very well and track well on pavement and NF roads.

Anyone running these tires "Interco" Sniper 35x10r15? I'm new to the SXS world and feel the need for a bigger better tire with extra sidewall protection than what came on my Pro R (maxxis rampage fury 32X15). Looking to keep the same width of 74" with stock wheel offset and hoping no rub under full stuff with no front sway bar. I've run TSL SX for decades on my crawlers and I'm wondering if these will hold up somewhat close.

I will say that a friend runs the 35" KM3 on his Turbo R4 and he likes them. Stock wheels and runs them about 15#.

a friend had them in the 30" variety like 5 years ago. As I remember the tread is pretty hard. They didn't grip the Midwest rocks worth a fuck.

if you want to rock crawl then sticky Zillas are king. Trail riding you can pick a LT style tread pattern and be fine. I know in Moab all the rental companies run KM3s. They wear very well and track well on pavement and NF roads.
Thanks, most of the terrain I frequent is very hard on sidewalls so BFG's is a no go for me. How's the sidewall strength of the Zillas? They look like they could hold up to some sharp rock but might cut easily due to sticky compound, Maybe?

i haven't ever had a sidewall issue. I run them single digit pressures at times as well. They grip like hell at that pressure but sidehilling makes them a little bit pucker with it wanting to roll under a little. pump them up to 12# and all good. If you are desert running and want a harder compound you might look at the Rampage from Maxxis. similar to Carnivores but a little harder compound so would wear a little better.

Rampage is what I'm running now, but I'm gonna try a set of Sniper's and see what happens.

Take a look at the Nitto UTV Trail Grappler...

I put a set of 32's on the wife's ride, pretty grippy supposedly...some reviews are saying they're better than Zilla's. We haven't had it out yet, but will spend some time in Moab in October.

IMG_5133.jpeg

There more readily available than Zilla's , may try them next time. I've already sprung for a set of Sniper's

Got the tires a couple weeks ago, picked up the wheels today.
20230912_151437.jpg
20230912_151437.jpg

Take a look at the Nitto UTV Trail Grappler...

I put a set of 32's on the wife's ride, pretty grippy supposedly...some reviews are saying they're better than Zilla's. We haven't had it out yet, but will spend some time in Moab in October.
Those look great. I can't wait to see what you think of them. The video I watched from Busted Knuckle that was so high on them was supposedly running a softer 'K-spec' compound that's only available to race teams, according to golf cart forums. No idea of whether that's nonsense.

This seem like the same compound as a standard TSL. I've got around 150 MI in desert sand at 14 PSI and around 260 MI in the mountains at 8 PSI this week.
Pro's, they steer well in sandy turns and get good grip on sandstone at 14 psi without folding over. I'll probably drop to 8 psi next time out in the sand see how they do.
They did awesome in the mountains at 8psi in rock and wet conditions
Con, the outside portion of the lugs are cut down and rounded, thought I was getting a 10" wide tread but it's actually like 8"

Attachments

• 20230927_173104.jpg
    20230927_173104.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230927_173053.jpg
    20230927_173053.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230914_144954.jpg
    20230914_144954.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 20230914_140920.jpg
    20230914_140920.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230914_155427.jpg
    20230914_155427.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
probably steer easy with the rounded profile. My KM3s steer much easier than the flat faced Zillas.

Top Back Refresh