What's new

Info on LJ78 axles

Rip

Member Number
I just impulse bought a lj78 prado for the running gear for my suzuki anyone know anything about them thanks

8 inch ring gear front and rear. Hi pinion front. Front has shitty electric hubs.

I figured that out didn't get into the knuckles almost look like mini truck but not sure hopefully my high steer bolts up

I do know it's got 4.88s and a rear elocker

I figured that out didn't get into the knuckles almost look like mini truck but not sure hopefully my high steer bolts up
Nope. Uses steering arms like an FJ80. Cap on top.

Damn that sucks there goes that idea and last I saw hellfire is the only other isn't it

Is there anything else worth saving on this damn thing or off to the squish for it have axles and tcase its a rihht hand drive

Damn that sucks there goes that idea and last I saw hellfire is the only other isn't it
if it is RHD already maybe you can find a LHD steering arm? I know the other alternative to the hellfire on the fj80 is to use a LHD+RHD steering arm and a Y link style steering to move the steering to the front.

I second the pictures. and dont scrap them just yet sounds like they could have potential.

If the knuckle is a copy of the fj80 you can run one slee arm for the pitman and just beef up the tie rod. I run this on my 4runner but it's just a mild wheeler.

Where are you located? If you're in the US scrapping that would be a bad idea. There are enough import rigs that spare 70 series parts are worth a good amount.

Sorry holidays and all haven't been around yeah rhd diesel and in canuckikstan will try and get pics up after I dig it out of the snow

Pics
How’s about that Castro ?
EE8FBD02-F8B7-4B1F-B504-593FAB7196F4.jpeg

Wish I had had the time to drive out to Ottawa still say first time Trump had a pussy in his hand was when he shook that panzys hand

Top Back Refresh