What's new

Inaugural Full of crap MoFo of the week Poll ,Heck, might as well be of the month.

Inaugural Full of crap MoFo of the week Poll ,Heck, might as well be of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Member Number
Loc
South Park, CO
Full of BullDookey MoFo of the week Poll included. And it might as well be of the month.

I listed them in the order I rate them at.:flipoff2:

oooo this is a tough one

at least the clam spammer contributes to the meme thread :grinpimp:

All of you Gunfags, Gearqueers, Preppers, Patriots, NRA and GOA members, have ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL proven me right 🤣

You fags stocked up on your guns AND DID NOTHING WHILE GAY ANTIFA MARXISTS AND SAVAGE FERAL BLACKS TORE DOWN YOUR COUNTRY AND IMPOSED AN INSURRECTION ON DOZENS OF AMERICAN CITIES.

You guys did NOTHING.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah

inhale....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now go back to polishing your guns you fucking faggots. Every single one of you that has a tactical anything is a pussy ass. Why didn't you use your 2nd Amendment to defend America? Oh yeah, it's because you're this:

_fa4ccb_5711561.jpg

One of them is the only person I have on ignore, one is a slight annoyance, and the other is like that retarded kid you went to elementary school with. Yeah, he’s annoying, but you’ve learned to love him anyway. It’s paragon. Paragon is the retarded kid

Hey Hero, what'd ya do with yer gunz, hero?

Oh yeah, you sat on your ass watching a Revolution on TV like the rest. :laughing:

Isn't Everboob a given?

Oh look, it's another American Hero gun owner who hid in the corner because Scary Black Man.

Remember that when you look at your Tac Rifle, faggot. It's a cock. That's the cock you want to smoke.

No, not crazy. I am voting for him 2020 November, Gun Queer !! Yeet !

The way I see it is Murphy's Law in competition...

Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted (or receive likes)-

Oh look, it's another American Hero gun owner who hid in the corner because Scary Black Man.

Remember that when you look at your Tac Rifle, faggot. It's a cock. That's the cock you want to smoke.

What are you even talking about? I don't even own an AR...:confused:

I am really trying to piece this all together...

So, evernoob is a homosexual (maybe transvestite), who votes D, loves the D, is anti-gun, and has anger management issues? Though, the word faggot is used a lot by evernoob...perhaps not a homesexual...or is it to hide the truth?

I don't know. I've run out of fucks to give. Carry on.

Top Back Refresh