What's new

In Godzilla movies

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Why do they make the footsteps boom like an earthquake. Large fictitious animals like that don’t drive their foot down with high velocity. Just because he’s big doesn’t mean his steps would shake the earth

just saying

Funny, my 3 year old is only capable of walking like Godzilla. I seriously have no idea how something that weighs 30lbs can make that much noise with every step. When i try to show him how to walk quitely he says "i cant, im a scary stompy thing" and starts growling

Dad was a firefighter he used to laugh at the car going down the hill with the gas tank exploding in a ball of flame, since it was the vapor that burns not the liquid itself

And someone gets shot and it knocks them off their feet and 5' back. :laughing:

Watches someone rub two exposed wires under the steering column and the car starts, shifts, drives.

Movie is dead to me.

Funny, my 3 year old is only capable of walking like Godzilla. I seriously have no idea how something that weighs 30lbs can make that much noise with every step. When i try to show him how to walk quitely he says "i cant, im a scary stompy thing" and starts growling

Lol my 5 year old grand daughter does the same thing and weighs nothing... she runs everywhere. I call her little thumper.:laughing:

I tend to walk very loudly. I use to get picked on for it..

But complaining about something stupid in a fake movie is dumb. Kinda like calling something fake in a zombie movie..

But complaining about something stupid in a fake movie is dumb. Kinda like calling something fake in a zombie movie..
Being a window licking foot slapper isn’t even in the same movie genre

kinda like posting in thread and calling the subject matter of the thread stupid

Being a window licking foot slapper isn’t even in the same movie genre

kinda like posting in thread and calling the subject matter of the thread stupid

Are you just saying random shit like it makes sense?

Dad was a firefighter he used to laugh at the car going down the hill with the gas tank exploding in a ball of flame, since it was the vapor that burns not the liquid itself

How did he know the tank was full of liquid gas and not 1/2 a gallon with the rest being vapor?

All I know is that I want a Japanese Defense Force Nissan Patrol.

I hate when the fakeness of a movie isn't consistent 😂 i.e. if a wizard showed and cast a spell on Godzilla it would ruin the movie. Both are fake, but they are 2 different kinds of fake.

Why do they make the footsteps boom like an earthquake. Large fictitious animals like that don’t drive their foot down with high velocity. Just because he’s big doesn’t mean his steps would shake the earth

just saying

Weights for Godzilla are all over the map depending on which movie version. Anywhere between 95,000 tons to 160,000 tons.

I have to think that repeatedly dropping that kind of weight in a footfall, even at a modest 18 mph, would cause seismic reverberations...

Weights for Godzilla are all over the map depending on which movie version. Anywhere between 95,000 tons to 160,000 tons.

I have to think that repeatedly dropping that kind of weight in a footfall, even at a modest 18 mph, would cause seismic reverberations...

If a metal Transformer can walk without shaking everything, surely a Godzilla can

Remember all the post bitching about how something would or wouldn't happen on the walking dead threads? :laughing:

How did he know the tank was full of liquid gas and not 1/2 a gallon with the rest being vapor?

His comment was BECAUSE of movie crashes people think that as soon as a car crashes in real life they expect it to explode! Comprende??

Maybe he has bad hips and/or knees?

Top Back Refresh