What's new

Important Bill in US House

Truckedup

RIP 3/13/23
Member Number
Loc
NY
This is supposed to be true. Fact checks are welcome......
"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) introduced a bill Thursday on the floor of the House of Representatives that would ban the Democrat Party due to their history of having supported slavery and the Confederacy, saying “that is the standard to which they are holding everyone else, so the name change needs to occur.”

“Whereas on June 18, 2020, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ordered the removal from the capital portraits of four previous speakers of the House who served in the Confederacy, saying that these portraits ‘set back our nation’s work to confront and combat bigotry,'” Gohmert said. “The men depicted in the portraits were Democrat Robert M.T. Hunter, Democrat Howell Cobb, Democrat James L. Orr, and Democrat Charles F. Crisp.”

“Resolved that the speaker of the House of Representatives shall remove any item that named symbolizes or mentions any political organization or party that has ever held a public position that supported slavery or the Confederacy from any area within the House wing of the Capitol or any House office building and shall donate such item or symbol to the Library of Congress, and two, that any political organization or party that has ever held a public position that supported slavery of the Confederacy shall either change its name or be barred from participation in the House of Representatives,” Gohmert concluded. “With that, I would yield back.”

In a tweet, Gohmert wrote: “The time has come for Democrats to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past, and consider changing their party name to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination, and the KKK. #CancelDemocrats”

“As outlined in the resolution, a great portion of the history of the Democratic Party is filled with racism and hatred,” Gohmert said in a statement. “Since people are demanding we rid ourselves of the entities, symbols, and reminders of the repugnant aspects of our past, then the time has come for Democrats to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past, and consider changing their party name to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination, and the Ku Klux Klan.”

“As the country watches violent Leftists burn our cities, tear down our statues and call upon every school, military base and city street to be renamed, it is important to note that past atrocities these radicals claim to be so violently offensive were largely committed by members in good standing of the Democratic Party,” Gohmert continued. “Whether it be supporting the most vile forms of racism or actively working against Civil Rights legislation, Democrats in this country perpetuated these abhorrent forms of discrimination and violence practically since their party’s inception.”

Gohmert concluded, “To avoid triggering innocent bystanders by the racist past of the Democratic Party, I would suggest they change their name. That is the standard to which they are holding everyone else, so the name change needs to occur."

Oh please let it be true!! I'll reserve my front row seat to the shit show with a 55gal drum of popcorn! :laughing:

don't know if it's an actual bill, but there's a video of him reading the resolution/bill/comments floating around.

He's my rep. 😎. The local news on facebook is already in damage control mode using the parties switched playbook.

He's my rep. 😎. The local news on facebook is already in damage control mode using the parties switched playbook.

They should go after LBJ because he said some naughty words. that would put the t.u. library in a bad way.

They should go after LBJ because he said some naughty words. that would put the t.u. library in a bad way.

If that happened I'd never let my coworkers hear the end of it. GIG EM

Did this guy seriously just top every troll that Trump has done in 4 years with ONE hard troll? :smokin:

This is priceless! :lmao:

Haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha ha

(gasp)​

Haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha ha :lmao:

Dems want to set unrealistic metrics for their adversaries, and turn-about is fair play.

It's wholly stupid and embarrassing, yet entirely appropriate and justified :rolleyes: :homer: :frown:

. . . and:

..... Insane is a blessing because they are not legislating and making shit worse

If rank and file Antifa and BLM had any kind of a clue, they would be attacking Democrats with a vengeance. That would be awesome to sit and watch.

Problem with those two groups is that their leaders want to bring down the whole system. Democrats want to bring down the whole system. They have the same goal and are willing to overlook the absolute hypocrisy hiding behind the curtain, which Rep. Louie Gohmert points out very well. Blacks and stupid white kids are being used as fodder and are just too dumb to realize it. We can thank the education system for getting the kids blinders on nice and tight.

If rank and file Antifa and BLM had any kind of a clue, they would be attacking Democrats with a vengeance. That would be awesome to sit and watch.

Problem with those two groups is that their leaders want to bring down the whole system. Democrats want to bring down the whole system. They have the same goal and are willing to overlook the absolute hypocrisy hiding behind the curtain, which Rep. Louie Gohmert points out very well. Blacks and stupid white kids are being used as fodder and are just too dumb to realize it. We can thank the education system for getting the kids blinders on nice and tight.

the Ds are next, bring it down 1 at a time

This is supposed to be true. Fact checks are welcome......
"Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) introduce to occur."

No source.

You guys are rank amateurs. Let me work on this, thanks for the extra leg-work. We can't fact-check if you don't list a source.

Here, found it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...mocratic-party

Here's the text of the Resolution:

https://gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfi...st_7.23.20.pdf

I don't see anything entered into the 166th Congress yet. Gohmert's site carries the text but it doesn't have any HR number yet.

ZP5ywQP.jpg

So right now it's just a typical House stunt, because it's not going to get acted on to even be a Resolution, and of course no such Res would pass a Dem-controlled House.

Last edited:
. . . Blacks and stupid white kids are being used as fodder and are just too dumb to realize it.

Not all blacks, just the stupid / gullible ones - same as the white kids.

Unlike Antifa, BLM and the Democratic party; smarts are color blind.

EDIT: Racist :flipoff2:

That's a fact! As these crazies keep outing themselves on how radical they really are, I think it will burn out. 98% of people dont give a shit about race, and this religious like movement will be more of a turnoff than anything to the mainstream. That's my opinion and small sample size of talking with other people in a lefty area and state, most people think what's going on is crazy and stupid.

Both parties should be renamed to oppressor group 1 and oppressor group 2:flipoff2:

That's a fact! As these crazies keep outing themselves on how radical they really are, I think it will burn out. 98% of people dont give a shit about race, and this religious like movement will be more of a turnoff than anything to the mainstream. That's my opinion and small sample size of talking with other people in a lefty area and state, most people think what's going on is crazy and stupid.

I've thought that for a long time, that the public would turn their back on these crazies. But it keeps getting worse and worse. The crazies have more and more power to destroy normal people.

I've thought that for a long time, that the public would turn their back on these crazies. But it keeps getting worse and worse. The crazies have more and more power to destroy normal people.

Have you talked to normal evreyday people outside the internet and your immediate like minded friend group? It's a small percentage of dipshits and radical politicians on both side being dick holes and yelling the loudest. The reason why these dipshits get a voice is due to the 2 party bullshit system we have and lack of any actual real choice in our political system.

Smarts are literally not color-blind and there is no scientific controversy about this.

There are colleges and Psych depts. refusing to research it and throwing people out of their jobs for mentioning it, but Intelligence is primarily genetics based, it cannot be changed, and there are marked differences between races.

This is against American ethos, though, because you're supposed to be able to be whatever you want, even though we know that's not true. You just have to act like it's true.

It's also VERY VERY against Lefty ideology, especially because their Party in the US is based on a multi-ethnic coalition that depends on hating Whitey for unity.

This book has literally never been credibly refuted:

220px-TheBellCurve.gif

Smarts are literally not color-blind and there is no scientific controversy about this.

<blah blah blah>

(sigh) . . . I should just let your bullshit go unresponded, but I'm feeling generous . . .

Anecdotal refutation: In my short 50 years on this insignificant rock, I've met exceptionally brilliant folks whose ancestries include but are not limited to European, Asian, African, and Latino roots. Not surprisingly, I have also met exceptionally ignorant or idiotic persons of most or all "races" (ethnicities). There are no absolutes. While one can make generalizations (which seem to be driven more by upbringing than ethnicity), one cannot make specific intelligence judgments based solely on "race". Culture, on the other hand, can make a huge difference, but you chose "color" so let's stick to the fucking subject.

Scientific refutation: Fuck you, I'm not getting paid to educate your ignorant ass :laughing:

Relevant observation: Your exhibited ignorance (or idiocy) discredits your assumption of the universally reliable intellectual superiority of "Team Honky" :homer:

Last edited:
(sigh) . . . I should just let your bullshit go unresponded, but I'm feeling generous . . .

Anecdotal refutation: In my short 50 years on this insignificant rock, I've met exceptionally brilliant folks whose ancestries include but are not limited to European, Asian, African, and Latino roots. Not surprisingly, I have also met exceptionally ignorant or idiotic persons of most or all "races" (ethnicities). There are no absolutes. While one can make generalizations (which seem to be driven more by upbringing than ethnicity), one cannot make specific intelligence judgments based solely on "race". Culture, on the other hand, can make a huge difference, but you chose "color" so let's stick to the fucking subject.

Scientific refutation: Fuck you, I'm not getting paid to educate your ignorant ass :laughing:

Relevant observation: Your exhibited ignorance (or idiocy) discredits your assumption of the universally reliable intellectual superiority of "Team Honky" :homer:

Yes, I am really not all that fond of being around most Blacks..But to make a claim they are mentally inferior as a group is just bullshit...

I never said there were absolutes. I don't argue that way, and you clearly are not smart enough to pick up on that. Or, you were too eager to virtue-signal, so you incorrectly attributed a position to me that I don't hold. Knock if off, Karen. :flipoff2:

You clearly have not read the book or done even an informal survey of the scientific information as I have.

I am glad that you are eager to virtue signal how you judge individuals. I, too, judge individuals and have found variation across all races. However, this is the expected level of approach to human interaction, so your entire post is a waste of time. You just virtue-signalled an expected behavior. Good job, Democrat.

You get back to me when you've read The Bell Curve. Otherwise you can save your time typing, as it was unnecessary. :flipoff2: It would be incredibly difficult for you to exceed my experience in diversity or interacting with different types of people, and if so, then we have nothing to dispute there.

The argument is, does Intelligence vary between races PREDICTABLY across POPULATIONS (a minimum sample size)?

The answer is: Yes.

This is not a scientific controversy. It is a social and political one.

I never said there were absolutes. I don't argue that way, and you clearly are not smart enough to pick up on that. Or, you were too eager to virtue-signal, so you incorrectly attributed a position to me that I don't hold. Knock if off, Karen. :flipoff2:

You clearly have not read the book or done even an informal survey of the scientific information as I have.

I am glad that you are eager to virtue signal how you judge individuals. I, too, judge individuals and have found variation across all races. However, this is the expected level of approach to human interaction, so your entire post is a waste of time. You just virtue-signalled an expected behavior. Good job, Democrat.

You get back to me when you've read The Bell Curve. Otherwise you can save your time typing, as it was unnecessary. :flipoff2: It would be incredibly difficult for you to exceed my experience in diversity or interacting with different types of people, and if so, then we have nothing to dispute there.

The argument is, does Intelligence vary between races PREDICTABLY across POPULATIONS (a minimum sample size)?

The answer is: Yes.

This is not a scientific controversy. It is a social and political one.

Douchecanoe, try sticking to the subject to which you responded, not the one you wish to argue :homer:

Since you can't hold a rational conversation on-topic, I'm once again over your immature trolling bullshit.

I gave you the courtesy of replying to you when you quoted me directly, but you fucked up that privilege.

fetch

Bye Felicia :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh