What's new

image problems

87manche

kinder and gentler
Member Number
Loc
lake erie
anyone else experiencing missing photos in threads?
the place holders are there, just not seeing photos.

all my ad blocker/tracing things are diabled for this site.
does it on my firefox install too, which I keep clean just to test things like this.

I can't even blame canada.

Looks like people using the site's storage are having the issue. Externally hosted stuff works fine.

anyone else experiencing missing photos in threads?
the place holders are there, just not seeing photos.

all my ad blocker/tracing things are diabled for this site.
does it on my firefox install too, which I keep clean just to test things like this.

I can't even blame canada.

The poster has to hit "insert" for each image.

Let's see if this works.. I had issues using the sites storage for photos...

20200526_123058.jpg

I did something when i edited a post and have a dead link to a photo. Worked before my edit, maybe something similar?

When I first started uploading directly to the site, I didnt have to hit insert after upload... might just be something that got changed..

Me either I just noticed blank spots where the picture should be edited the post hit fullsize then the picture would show.

:lmao:

The problem was all my fault, I tested all the updates I pushed last night with exception of VB's own script. I had VB moves attachments from the DB to the filesystem. Turns out when you move from the DB to the filesystem it adds a class to the images that I had previously styled a certain way that caused the images to be hidden.

Simple fix, but bad for not catching that before pushing it. What made it worse was having to be gone for most of the day, which rarely happens when working form home.

What was I doing? ..... I maaaaaayyyyy have been getting stuff ready for next months giveaways ......
image_4480.jpg

The problem was all my fault, I tested all the updates I pushed last night with exception of VB's own script. I had VB moves attachments from the DB to the filesystem. Turns out when you move from the DB to the filesystem it adds a class to the images that I had previously styled a certain way that caused the images to be hidden.

Simple fix, but bad for not catching that before pushing it. What made it worse was having to be gone for most of the day, which rarely happens when working form home.

What was I doing? ..... I maaaaaayyyyy have been getting stuff ready for next months giveaways ......

You ain't related to Apeater are ya ? ​​​​​​ :laughing:

I'll take a 3x :grinpimp:

Bitchen. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh