What's new

Im calling it now like i did dogecoin several months back

if you are getting into crypto, I suggest you look at the big 2, Bitcoin and ethereum. All crypto investing is risky but these 2 have the most potential.

100% this.

Compare buying anything else to getting a call from Jordan Belfort to tell you he's got a hot secret on the latest penny stock. The only ones making money are the people who start it up.

I wasted a ton of ETH I mined playing the penny stocks. They are all BS. I used to have a lot more respect for Musk until he started meddling with the Doge.

I downloaded the trustwallet app and trying to buy ethereum. it sent me to moonpay.io and that is asking me for all my info including DL number. I'm hesitant to do that.

Should I?

yes I googled it and I'm at IT guy who is new at crypto. Sadly, I think this site is about as good as any for getting real info...

:flipoff2:

sign up for coinbase. Coinbase has never been hacked. Use coinbase until you have a ton of $ in crypto then move to wallets. Here is a link where you and I will both get a little bit for free.

Be very aware of phishing schemes and other tricks to steal info. Don’t store keys, your coinbase account, etc on every device you own. use 2 part authentication.

Another exchange I have been using for years is Binance. They have more variety of altcoin.

Last edited:
I used to have a lot more respect for Musk until he started meddling with the Doge.
Same here. I admire his success and willingness to take risks but he seems to be having more and more of a god complex. Having so many people hanging on every word he says isn't helping either.
Having said that, if I knew what 'thing' Musk is going to tweet about next I would probably invest quite a bit, make a killing when he tweets and bail.

I feel like an infant in a calculous class but I put a few hours in reading and am buying now.

I have pissed $250 away on dumber things. That video is helping me.

So if you bought $100 worth and it takes off like bitcoin, how many monies could you make?
If you bought $100 worth at the $0.000008247 yesterday you would have over 12M shares. IF somehow it reached $1.00 per share you would have $12M. But look at it's current value of a faction of a fraction of a faction of a fraction of one cent. You would either have to catch it on a peak or hold on to it for 10 years and pray it takes a Bitcoin kind of path.

In 2009 Bitcoin was around $00.10 per share. If you bought $100 worth of shares you'd have 1000 shares. Today 1000 shares would be worth roughly 55M. Crazy.

At least that's my grasp of it. I'm just an idiot on IBB and not a financial advisor. Hell, it's too complicated for me to even buy... which I think is a significant problem for it anyway.

"unavailable for purchase"

Let us know when I can buy it on Robinhood, these other back door handshake apps seem way to strange for me

Let us know when I can buy it on Robinhood, these other back door handshake apps seem way to strange for me
After the GME shit I trust Coinbase way the fuck more than robbin hood.

cashing out of trust wallet looks complicated and expensive.

cashing out of trust wallet looks complicated and expensive.
Everything costs. Every click. All I can say is research, research, research. If you are trying to get rich quick, you gunna lose quick like. Read the white papers. If there's no utility, there's no value.

yea, how bad am I going to be fucked when I go to sell my stuff off RH? :laughing:

I've got to report this shit too when I go to do my taxes next year as well, right?

I thought this was a joke, as Safemoon is nothing more than a scam. The hoops you have to jump through and the fees/taxes/whatever you want to call it to get your money back is almost comical. One of the more ironic crypto names out there. But hey, hope you get rich.

I thought this was a joke, as Safemoon is nothing more than a scam. The hoops you have to jump through and the fees/taxes/whatever you want to call it to get your money back is almost comical. One of the more ironic crypto names out there. But hey, hope you get rich.
This is true for the average dude looking to get rich quick. Most, like 999/1000 will lose. That one dude will make it out decent because he got in early and waited.

yea, how bad am I going to be fucked when I go to sell my stuff off RH? :laughing:

I've got to report this shit too when I go to do my taxes next year as well, right?
If you don’t sell anything you don’t have to report any gains or losses. If you do sell you should pay the proper short or long term capital gains taxes.

(I am not a tax advisor. Double check everything I and anyone else say)

If you don’t sell anything you don’t have to report any gains or losses. If you do sell you should pay the proper short or long term capital gains taxes.

(I am not a tax advisor. Double check everything I and anyone else say)
Right now I'm at a $1.43 loss. :lmao:

I'm guessing I'm going to have to pay gains on that. :laughing:

Paying taxes and fees on profit is better than not paying on no profit. And when you lose you should expect to. I approach crypto the same way as gambling on a slot machine. Its money I wouldn’t care was set on fire.

Im getting in on safe moon now when it’s cheap as fawk. If it ends up being a scam then who cares. People said the same about doge and people even knocked Bitcoin back in the day. Truth is know one knows even though plenty want to pretend they do.

I think crypto will only get bigger it’s kind of an unforeseen modern wonder

Reactions: DMG
Paying taxes and fees on profit is better than not paying on no profit. And when you lose you should expect to. I approach crypto the same way as gambling on a slot machine. Its money I wouldn’t care was set on fire.

Im getting in on safe moon now when it’s cheap as fawk. If it ends up being a scam then who cares. People said the same about doge and people even knocked Bitcoin back in the day. Truth is know one knows even though plenty want to pretend they do.

I think crypto will only get bigger it’s kind of an unforeseen modern wonder

My BIL told me about bitcoin when it was cheap and I laughed it off. Man do I kick myself in the ass now. Even just throwing $100 at it would have paid off well. He cashed out early to buy his house, and kicks himself for doing that but is thankful he at least made what he did.

That's why I'm not afraid to toss $100 at something like this when it's this cheap. I drop $100 on dumber shit.

I bought the BNB but when I go to swap it via pancakeswap it says my BNB balance is 0.

I bought the BNB but when I go to swap it via pancakeswap it says my BNB balance is 0.
It takes a bit of time for them to approve the purchase. You should get an email and an app notification when your purchase is available.

EDIT: You must change the BNB to SmartChain before using Pancakeswap. Watch the video that was posted on the first page.

Last edited:
It takes a bit of time for them to approve the purchase. You should get an email and an app notification when your purchase is available.
It shows up in Trustwallet, just not in the PancakeSwap

I had issues connecting my wallet at first, in the top right corner next to the three dots there is a button you can click. It lists which exchange or something you are connected to, I had to select "Smart Chain". All of a sudden it connected.

All the altcoins (shitcoins) like Doge get pulled up whenever there is buzz about them or the crypto market is hot. They run on hype and extreme optimism. some people will make money but a lot of people will be left holding it when it drops and stays down.

Cryptos such as Bitcoin and ethereum are actually useful as safe, secure currencies. They are being adopted by large corporations. ETFs are bringing crypto to conventional investment platforms.

if you are getting into crypto, I suggest you look at the big 2, Bitcoin and ethereum. All crypto investing is risky but these 2 have the most potential.

you do know Doge has been picked up by several businesses right? Not saying it’s going to go big but has some current popularity.

also, most people aren’t going to make big money on BTC and ethereum because of their current standings. Unless you know a lot more rich people than I do....

you do know Doge has been picked up by several businesses right? Not saying it’s going to go big but has some current popularity.

also, most people aren’t going to make big money on BTC and ethereum because of their current standings. Unless you know a lot more rich people than I do....
You don’t have to buy a whole bitc or ethereum. Maybe Doge will go big. I doubt it will stay big. I hope it does.

Its connected, but it shows 0
Link is a better word that I should have used. Did you link your trust wallet to pancakeswap? For me there was a button that said connect, i clicked that and it opened a drop down and I selected to “link to” trust wallet.

Top Back Refresh