Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

I'll start. Post a picture of your bike(s).

I think it would really depend on the terrain you are running. I've pinch flatted heavy duty tubes that were at 15psi.Granted, I had bigger problems than a pinched tube after that:homer:

Used to run slime but it always seemed to glue the valve stems shut.

I put way to many holes in tires for tubeless to work

Last edited:
What pressure?

I'm at 10 front, 8 rear. 15 makes them skate like a slick.

Last place I'm worried about is gravel. It sticks to the dirt, rocks, and roots where I'm actually pushing the bike. :flipoff2:

I might try the IRC VE33 in the new 140/80-18. I'll see how the southerners review it this winter.

12-15. I've been fucking around on the endurocross track lately, a lot of square concrete corners to be had:laughing:

I think it would really depend on the terrain you are running. I've pinch flatted heavy duty tubes that were at 15psi.Granted, I had bigger problems than a pinched tube after that:homer:

Used to run slime but it always seemed to glue the valve stems shut.

I put way to many holes in tires for tubeless to work

You need a mousse in your life.:smokin:

I run them both ends. I have a pair that are like 10 years old and still decent. Bought the 90/100-21 front and once it was soft in the fatty tire it was perfect for the 80/100 tires. After that step of shrinkage it hasn't seemed to have gotten much softer. Usually run it in half dead tires for trail work and run something fresher for races.

I've found the rears won't hold the beads on when they get too soft/shrunken. I have a 120 mousse that I ran most of last year with a bead half off. I'd pump air in and it would seat. Finish whatever ride or race and it would be off again. Probably be fine in a 110 tire though.

I did get an ultra soft rear to try out but haven't mounted it yet, just sitting here with a fresh MX33f and M5B rear for the YZ holding down a shelf :laughing:

I run them both ends. I have a pair that are like 10 years old and still decent. Bought the 90/100-21 front and once it was soft in the fatty tire it was perfect for the the 80/100 tires. After that step of shrinkage it hasn't seemed to have gotten much softer.

I've found the rears won't hold the beads on when they get too soft/shrunken. I have a 120 mousse that I ran half the season last year with a bead half off. I'd pump air in and it would seat. Finish whatever ride or race and it would be off again. Probably be fine in a 110 tire though.

I did get an ultra soft rear to try out but haven't mounted it yet, just sitting here with a fresh MX33f and M5B rear for the YZ holding down a shelf :laughing:

I have a drilled out 120 in it's third tire, first was a 120, second was a 110, and now this is a 140! single rim lock, and the bead is staying on happily. I've probably fucked myself there too:laughing:

Blacky, the HO-Bagger .

Attachments

• 20181012_172614-1.jpg
    20181012_172614-1.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 2
runnin a mousse or tubliss?
No

Edit: it does however have a flat rear tire, so one of those things would probably be handy since I haven't had time to fix it in the last 4 years, I just pump It up when the opportunity arises that I can ride it every 2 years, it's gone flat ever since they put that tire on .

..... I know :homer:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh