Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

I'll start. Post a picture of your bike(s).

Stainless cone pipe FTW:flipoff2:

20240818_081713.jpg

Got stickers and numbers on. Partly so it looks less plain, partly because I'm still dumb enough to race a few enduros a year.

Got the EE front disk guard and hand guards on. Think I'm finished with mods other than trying to decide on a EE tall seat with soft foam.

1000006563.jpg

Got stickers and numbers on. Partly so it looks less plain, partly because I'm still dumb enough to race a few enduros a year.

Got the EE front disk guard and hand guards on. Think I'm finished with mods other than trying to decide on a EE tall seat with soft foam.

1000006563.jpg

Does it have a spark arrester stock? I added the EE one to my bike just in case.

Does it have a spark arrester stock? I added the EE one to my bike just in case.

It does not. I have a brand new stock muffler sitting in the box of extras it came with. The seller had an FMF turbine core 2.1 so that's what it's wearing for now.

Which is kinda odd. Why sell a bike in the US that's not a motocross model with a silencer lacking an arrestor. :confused:

It does not. I have a brand new stock muffler sitting in the box of extras it came with. The seller had an FMF turbine core 2.1 so that's what it's wearing for now.

Which is kinda odd. Why sell a bike in the US that's not a motocross model with a silencer lacking an arrestor. :confused:

Same deal with my 23 300xcw.

I can see it on the XC models being they're aimed at close course competition like GNCC, makes no sense on the actual woods models.

I can see it on the XC models being they're aimed at close course competition like GNCC, makes no sense on the actual woods models.

I know. But my 96 husky and 98 KTM both came with factory silencers with spark arrestors.

It's like they're asking you to take the stock parts and toss them for aftermarket instantly.

Yup....$$$$$

Same reason why they come with garbage tires.

For my uses the factory Dunlop aren't bad. I prefer the mx34 to the mx33 front, but the at81 is decent at it's job.
That said I already have a pair of front and rear mx34s to put on it in the spring.

They're not sticky hard enduro tires, but they work in our mix of mud, clay, and rock.

For my uses the factory Dunlop aren't bad. I prefer the mx34 to the mx33 front, but the at81 is decent at it's job.
That said I already have a pair of front and rear mx34s to put on it in the spring.

They're not sticky hard enduro tires, but they work in our mix of mud, clay, and rock.

Have you tried a sticky tire?

I like my IRC's and these michelin enduros are growing on me. I do tend to like a taller front tire as I run into a lot of shit:laughing: But I'm not a tire snob or really all that picky.

However the mx30something that came on my 150 was fucking scary on a gravel road. I'd slow way down to under 10mph to go around a corner. That thing would slide out from under you so fast, it was stupid:shaking:

The maxxis the beta's come with seem to get shredded pretty quick as well

I like my IRC's and these michelin enduros are growing on me. I do tend to like a taller front tire as I run into a lot of shit:laughing: But I'm not a tire snob or really all that picky.

However the mx30something that came on my 150 was fucking scary on a gravel road. I'd slow way down to under 10mph to go around a corner. That thing would slide out from under you so fast, it was stupid:shaking:

The maxxis the beta's come with seem to get shredded pretty quick as well

I just put an MX34 on the front of mine and have been losing the front end a lot. Gonna have to try something else.

On the trails it was okish. But get on the road in between trails and it did fine as long as you were going straight

My buddy runs one and loves it. So I dunno wtf:laughing:

The fatty front worked great on my old Husky but was absolutely scary bad on my Beta. Just the way the suspension geometry worked out I suppose.

I just put an MX34 on the front of mine and have been losing the front end a lot. Gonna have to try something else.

What pressure?

I'm at 10 front, 8 rear. 15 makes them skate like a slick.

Last place I'm worried about is gravel. It sticks to the dirt, rocks, and roots where I'm actually pushing the bike. :flipoff2:

I might try the IRC VE33 in the new 140/80-18. I'll see how the southerners review it this winter.

Get around 12 or lower on the front and you are just asking for pinch flats or a new rim:laughing: 15's about right if you are running studs.

Saw they were making the ve33 in a 140. I might have to try that. I like that tire

Get around 12 or lower on the front and you are just asking for pinch flats or a new rim:laughing: 15's about right if you are running studs.

Saw they were making the ve33 in a 140. I might have to try that. I like that tire

I've always run Bridgestone ultra heavy duty tubes with slime... No flats, but every once in awhile I'll lose a few psi. Pull the tire and find lots of green spots... :laughing:

I might try the tubeless. Lots of guys are claiming being able to run 5psi or less.
No idea on their rim replacement rate though :lmao:

Top Back Refresh