What's new

I'll just leave this here

the video is funny, but its also coming from a white guy. Black dudes get harassed even when they aren't and have never broken a law. 🤷‍♂️

Imagine making a few youtube videos and a social media presence and all the sudden your pocket book aint easy to sit on.

the video is funny, but its also coming from a white guy. Black dudes get harassed even when they aren't and have never broken a law. 🤷‍♂️

You say that as though it happens because all cops are taught to hate blacks when they're little, and crime statistics have nothing to do with it.

I'm gonna go ahead and say: "It depends on how the guy/gal is dressed and how he/she is moving and talking."
I doubt a black man in a suit with a nice hair cut is gonna get as hassled as Gangsta. But it seems this (you know, joining the dominant team) isn't wanted. Gotta keep it real. What is real?

Real in the sense of an own identity? Not living the "fake" life that whiteys do?
Well, sorry you got dragged from Africa and all that, but how can I say it? If you want to succeed in America, tough shit, you're gonna have to act like most people that live there. Else, try you luck in actual Africa.
there is really no way to escape the past. Adapt or ... get arrested all the fking time.

I explain it like this: those that where dragged here as slaves never had a hard winter, thus never learned to bunker, thus never learned what it means to safe and be careful with resources. Hand to mouth, picking fruits and nuts from trees. Sleep in warm nights... Never freeze to death. Culturally, they have no chance against the northerners. Northerners can trick the shit out of them, take their resources without even trying. Its simply in the culture. Not saying it's a good culture, but it is what it is.

The problem in poetic words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v-f3GGZvDA

Last edited:
You say that as though it happens because all cops are taught to hate blacks when they're little, and crime statistics have nothing to do with it.

trying this multi-quote thing....

I personally know black guys who have never done anything wrong. Have gone to ivy league colleges. no drugs. they're kind to everyone. don't hang out with the wrong crew. they have been harassed by cops for doing absolutely nothing. black guy walking on campus get stopped multiple times because it was dark out. Stopped and detained by store security because he looked suspicious. he was the type of person when the thought of stealing would never ever cross his mind. so yes, black people do get harassed just for being black.

I personally know black guys who have never done anything wrong. Have gone to ivy league colleges. no drugs. they're kind to everyone. don't hang out with the wrong crew. they have been harassed by cops for doing absolutely nothing. black guy walking on campus get stopped multiple times because it was dark out. Stopped and detained by store security because he looked suspicious. he was the type of person when the thought of stealing would never ever cross his mind. so yes, black people do get harassed just for being black.

I know that does happen. I'm saying it's not primarily a result of racism, it's a result of the majority of violent and property crimes being committed by black criminals. It's profiling, not racism.

Newsflash SJW, that shit can happen to anyone. I have been stopped and questioned before, pulled over 3+ times in one day, vehicle searched for absolutely no reason. Guess what, I'm white, no record, no traffic tickets in the past 14 years, and drive nice shit. Get off the race baiting bullshit.

Newsflash SJW, that shit can happen to anyone. I have been stopped and questioned before, pulled over 3+ times in one day, vehicle searched for absolutely no reason. Guess what, I'm white, no record, no traffic tickets in the past 14 years, and drive nice shit. Get off the race baiting bullshit.

Fuck the police! Always harassing people for no damn reason :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh