What's new

IH Garage Sale

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Crap, sorry guys. I was cleaning up the chit chat I started in here and accidentally removed the whole thing. :homer:

Please repost.

Scout II D44 Warn premium locking hubs. $75

Bestop white scout II bikini top. $40

Factory service manual for scout II and Nissan motor. $100

Scout II dana 44. 4.10 gears. knuckles cut and turned for spring over lift. Ford 3/4 ton flat top outers.

I've been hoarding some Scout II drivetrain stuff for far too long and would like any of it to go to a good home before it goes to the scrap yard. Most everything is free and local pickup in AZ only, for a list of your future IH treasure I posted it in the Irate classifieds in the link below:

My IH trash, your IH treasure

392 Improved cooling, short block ran good. I removed the heads to repair one. The exhaust port has been patched due to a crack that seems fairly common on these.
4 barrel intake included.
$350

Wide ratio T18. Something broken in the shift tower. Has scout II bellhousing and Dana 20 adapter. $400

Located in Winchester, VA

ISO a scout II full top. I swapped a terra top on my scout years ago and my regular top got crushed by snow. Now I have kids and want to put it back to a regular hard top. Willing to road trip.

1970 Scout 800 ,tub looks good floor pans and bed floor need replaced ,hood needs replaced or heavy tlc 304/auto title in hand $ 2500 DM for pics i cant seem to post pics hear.

Hey guys. I have a grill with headlights from a 73 travelall. It’s in great shape. $300 obo plus shipping. I’m in NC.
1FBD6EC3-2EF2-4B2D-B8ED-3117FE1EEB60.jpeg
A0F26EE9-3D9C-4FBE-8471-FA10237EBB76.jpeg

This coming August I'll be taking a trip from Louisville to Salida, CA (Modesto area) so I could pick up a reasonably clean tub. If anyone has some decent fenders, doors, hood, top, or tailgate for a scout 80 along that route I'd appreciate hearing from you.

I've got a set of stock '73 scout leaf springs in good shape. Will let them go for whatever you feel is reasonable.

This coming August I'll be taking a trip from Louisville to Salida, CA (Modesto area) so I could pick up a reasonably clean tub. If anyone has some decent fenders, doors, hood, top, or tailgate for a scout 80 along that route I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Willing to bring back another Scout tub?

the trip was in 2022. I'm game for a roadtrip on your dime, but you'll save a lot of money by hiring a private shipper. It was $2,500 in fuel alone.
Dang. Probably cheaper just to do all the metal repair.

Dang. Probably cheaper just to do all the metal repair.
Show season is coming up, if you could get something to Harvester Homecoming I could store it in Louisville until we can figure out the rest.

Phil has literally everything. He's been parting Scouts since the 70's and he's a 3rd generation retired IH production worker. He had sheet metal with shiny factory paint and factory underhood stickers still in place when I stopped in. He also has a place nearish to me in Indiana that he hauls western parts to. He's up there in age now, but he doesn't miss a show. I believe he's also the owner of the first scout.

Top Back Refresh