What's new

If no one "needs" guns because cops are a phone call away

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
do they call the cops now and then yell and throw rocks at them when they show up to defend them?:confused:

They'll also be shocked to get their throat stepped on after they do it.

BLM had some kind of open letter out, that said they want to defund all police. How exactly do they think that will turn out?

If blacks make up 13% of the population and do 75% of all crime. I'd say their % of the population would drop like a rock pretty damn fast.

there is absolutely zero coherent "messages" coming out of these protests except for an opportunity to loot and riot.

there is absolutely zero coherent "messages" coming out of these protests except for an opportunity to loot and riot.

All I am hearing so far is "y'all got yours through racism so now we get to get ours by any means necessary... or else. "

I am really worried that the "Systemic Racisim" mantra will metastasize into every institution built since 1619 needs to be dismantled and rebuild as they see fit or I'm a racist.

Problem with the "No one needs guns" chant is they just proved violent mobs will riot at the drop of a body. Who would turn in their guns after that?

I want to know what they want.

If it is "a color blind society" then quit posting every black owned business, and focusing on color.

What it seems to me they REALLY want is to promote some victim status. I haven't figured out what victim status gets you, but apparently it's awesome.

We should all be rallying together against our tyrannical government police state. It has zero to do with race and 100% to do with government control. The gov created low income programs 60-70 years ago to keep the lowest earners poor and dependant on the .gov tit. The food stamp program started it all.
And now they've been locked at home for three months forced illegally by the government. Meanwhile the Fed is crashing the dollar by printing trillions of dollars.
That should be what they riot about.

E1F04C79-E02A-4802-B5D1-887E05E4D948.jpeg

We should all be rallying together against our tyrannical government police state. It has zero to do with race and 100% to do with government control. The gov created low income programs 60-70 years ago to keep the lowest earners poor and dependant on the .gov tit. The food stamp program started it all.
And now they've been locked at home for three months forced illegally by the government. Meanwhile the Fed is crashing the dollar by printing trillions of dollars.
That should be what they riot about.

i'll have to see if i can find the article(s) later, but yes. reducing the systems reduces interactions. every interaction between authority and subject has the potential to be deadly. reducing the interactions results in greater liberty and freedom for all.

increasing the systems, be they cell phone while driving laws or free college wealth redistribution programs, all the way up to war on drugs, voter ID and gun control, only result in further systemic racism.

people are too afraid of liberty and see easy avenues for power and control over others though. ideologies never die, you will never eliminate racism any more than erasing paganism. education and liberty can and do minimize their effects and reach though

That has been a common theme with every fucking protest that has come after MLK. No leadership, no clear message, just anarchy cause racism. None of them can articulate what "Black Lives Matter" means because it's a constant moving goalpost. So they riot instead because nothing says "I want to be understood" like stealing shit and destroying things. We don't reward that behavior in children, why is it ok for adults?

. . . by any means necessary...

I detested that cancerous slogan when Hitlary Kunton pushed it as justification for shitbag tactics and I detest it now.

Hillary Clinton’s hypocritical call for ‘incivil’ war

By Post Editorial Board

October 10, 2018 | 8:17pm
Enlarge Image
hillary-clinton1.jpg

Getty Images

Sen. Heidi Heitkamp perfectly summed up Hillary Clinton’s insistence that Democrats can’t be civil to Republicans until they regain control of Congress. Quoth the North Dakota Democrat: “That’s ridiculous.”

Actually, “ridiculous” is an understatement. Clinton — clearly desperate to regain a foothold in national politics — has openly embraced the far-left mob and its calls to wage relentless war.

SEE ALSO

Where's the outrage over Hillary's call for a 'civil' war?

Her justification: Republicans, she suggests, started it — and she’s been unfairly on the receiving end for 25 years. So, she told CNN, “Democrats have to be tougher,” because “the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

As if falsely branding a Supreme Court nominee a gang rapist and chasing Republicans from public places is too timid.

No, says Clinton, Democrats must first win control of Congress by any means necessary — and only then can “civility” begin. Or, as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell put it: “No peace until they get their way.”

And never mind that, after Democrats won the presidency and huge majorities in Congress in 2008, their message to Republicans was: “Elections have consequences,” so the minority should just shut up.

While few, if any, top Democrats have denounced lefty activists’ mob behavior, Clinton is the first to openly endorse it.

Of course, she has always been about the politics of resentment. But whereas candidate Donald Trump became a voice for those who resented their treatment by the self-professed elites, Clinton is all about her resentment of those who oppose her, and who twice denied her the presidency.

But she’s only saying what other Democratic officials are openly hinting at. Some, like Sen. Mazie Hirono and Rep. Maxine Waters, have endorsed harassing and chasing Republicans from public places.

This likely won’t do much for Hillary’s waning popularity among Democrats. But we shudder to think what she would have demanded from the mobs had she ever become president.

That is some straight-up corrupt thug bullshit right there^ - change my mind:rolleyes:

When Malcolm X used (plagiarized) "by any means necessary", it was about standing up for human rights:

We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary.

— Malcolm X, 1965
. . . not about looting and pillaging because "I gotta' get mine" :mad3:

That good message (BAMN) has been misinterpreted and perverted into a justification for doing whatever you want.

Lawmakers willing to take the low road "because our cause is more important than the law" are a yuuuge reason for 2A preservation.

Problem with the "No one needs guns" chant is they just proved violent mobs will riot at the drop of a body. Who would turn in their guns after that?

I support anyone's right to not have guns. All I ask is that they support my right to have them :grinpimp:

What the blacks seem to be too stupid to realize.....once again......is that they're being used....once again..... by the left. They've been getting lied to and bribed for at least the last 70 years and they keep voting Democrat with zero to show for it. There's never a understandable message in their marches or protests because they're being pushed from behind, by someone with a completely different agenda

Now the extreme wings of the left are using the blacks' protests to cover their antics.

The BLM call to defund the police.....................do you think that might have a couple new gun laws hiding in the minds of the folks who gave them that idea?

What the blacks seem to be too stupid to realize.....once again......is that they're being used....once again..... by the left. They've been getting lied to and bribed for at least the last 70 years and they keep voting Democrat with zero to show for it. There's never a understandable message in their marches or protests because they're being pushed from behind, by someone with a completely different agenda

Now the extreme wings of the left are using the blacks' protests to cover their antics.

The BLM call to defund the police.....................do you think that might have a couple new gun laws hiding in the minds of the folks who gave them that idea?

Anyone that thinks Hillary Clinton gives a shit about black people is delusional.

The same liberals screaming that every business needed needed to be shut down during quarantine because “people are dying” are now protesting in mobs, even if they aren’t rioting/looting. Last I checked, the claim was that Covid-19 was disproportionately attacking black people. Want to keep them safe? Follow your own message you’ve been screaming and stay home.

In a week or 2 cases will be blowing up again and they will be crying how the governor is killing his own people by reopening.

Apparently fhere were charter busses from Orlando bringing people up here to the Capitol to protest. When you bring up the question of who paid for them, it’s crickets. Follow the $...

I am pretty sure what they want are police forces in "their neighborhoods" that are black ran and staffed. Their own rules, etc. autonomous and separate

I read today that LAPD will defund its police dept. 100-150 million and transfer that cash to social justice spending........whatever the fuck that means

Personally I'm loving watching my old state of CA right now. A bunch of liberals I know are now attempting to buy guns because they are afraid and want to defend thier families. They are pissed that they cant just walk into a gun store and walk out 10 min later with a gun. The best part of it is,they are the ones who voted on these laws for the 10 day wait,the background check, the handgun permit test, etc. :rolleyes::lmao:

Personally I'm loving watching my old state of CA right now. A bunch of liberals I know are now attempting to buy guns because they are afraid and want to defend thier families. They are pissed that they cant just walk into a gun store and walk out 10 min later with a gun. The best part of it is,they are the ones who voted on these laws for the 10 day wait,the background check, the handgun permit test, etc. :rolleyes::lmao:

I was in a gun shop just before this crap started. I was talking to a couple first time gun buyers. They were scared to death of society going south and having to defend their TP stash during the pandemic. One guy bought a shotgun, on the way out he commented that he hoped he had enough time to get his ten day “cooling off” period done before everything got locked down. Two days later... :homer:

If you look at the news, there's a lot of talk about defunding the police.....It appers to be more than just gossip....

I am pretty sure what they want are police forces in "their neighborhoods" that are black ran and staffed. Their own rules, etc. autonomous and separate

I read today that LAPD will defund its police dept. 100-150 million and transfer that cash to social justice spending........whatever the fuck that means

We tried separate but equal and they HATED that.

Top Back Refresh