What's new

Identify these parts please.

Pmedic920

The ‘Stache
Member Number
Loc
On the lake, Livingston Tx.
Had some fairly extensive body work done recently (2017 JKUR) that included a new top.
I found these under a seat and assume they got replaced but I have new clue where they came from or belong.

I plan on approaching the shop but would like to be armed with a little more information.

Anybody know where these bushings came from on my Jeep?

please/thank you
5E3C41DD-8453-4F0E-A12D-1EB32BDFF134.jpeg
9233A53F-2C91-4528-8332-9C93404A09C2.jpeg
815228CA-188F-4EC0-9E86-1999BD07258D.jpeg

Lower radiator isolators. Replacement radiator that I bought came with new ones.

Lower radiator isolators. Replacement radiator that I bought came with new ones.

are you 100% positive?

Not out of the realm of possibilities but my radiator has never been out of the Jeep, and there is no way that the body shop removed it for the job they did.

strange indeed, thanks for the response.

Any chance the seats pin into a hole in the floor?
pin bushing?

are you 100% positive?

Not out of the realm of possibilities but my radiator has never been out of the Jeep, and there is no way that the body shop removed it for the job they did.

strange indeed, thanks for the response.

I also ordered a pair from eBay because mine were missing from the wreck I am building. I had the JKU pretty much disassembled building it back. Body off frame and most of the interior out. I didn't see them used anywhere else.

Last edited:
The oldest trick to play on yer friends...
drop that one carb jet on the floor after the rebuild is done???

yep, they look like what you posted.

hmmmm, I can’t fathom why I found them where I did.
I’ll be taking a close look tomorrow to see if they are missing from my radiator, doubtful but a possibility.
I bought this Jeep new and except for alignment and gears nobody has touched it prior to this body work.
Hell, as much cleaning as I do, I’d have found them anyway.
Maybe one of the body guys had them in his hand and set them down/ forgot where he left them. (Not even off my rig)

Top Back Refresh