What's new

IBB giveaway commentary

Arickvan

PBB transfer
Member Number
Loc
Oakley CA
as to not fawk up the giveaway threads, i would like to ask a question here...

Why should i get my dog high with day 12's giveaway??

Can i eat them instead? i dont have a dog... or if i get a dog can we share? :laughing:

*backwoods hillbilly rant* don't waste your money on jerky, that's them tryn to take your money just cause they takes the gud shit out. Fuckin dog treats the same shit, jus plus the better shit that epa says ain't good for us. All cuz that bitch finestien owns the market for that shit they put in there. :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Cbd won't get you high BTW :homer:

*backwoods hillbilly rant* don't waste your money on jerky, that's them tryn to take your money just cause they takes the gud shit out. Fuckin dog treats the same shit, jus plus the better shit that epa says ain't good for us. All cuz that bitch finestien owns the market for that shit they put in there. :flipoff2:​​​​​​

what??

My Wife swears by some CBD cream for her back, Expensive as shit, I tried it on my knee and swear its no better than Icy Hot. Big waste of money to me.

:laughing: that last part i know

just never heard of CBD dog treats before

the jerky/ dogtreat comparison is interesting tho

My Wife swears by some CBD cream for her back, Expensive as shit, I tried it on my knee and swear its no better than Icy Hot. Big waste of money to me.
Depending on where it came from it might not even have cbd in it.

This is also true. I did some contract analysis work for a lawyer and learned two things: 1. the CBD product market is shady as fuck. 2. Lawyers are shitbags who will do anything to keep from paying for services.

I get my shit from Lazarus naturals. Their stuff is tested by a 3rd party and results are published on their web site.

This is also true. I did some contract analysis work for a lawyer and learned two things: 1. the CBD product market is shady as fuck. 2. Lawyers are shitbags who will do anything to keep from paying for services.

I've seen reports on the news uncovering just that. The levels claimed may be no where near actual levels, and I tried to explain that but it fell of deaf ears. :homer:

why do the tractor bois get there own giveaway!:flipoff2:

in all seriousness i like the idea, i also like the guy that posted the pic of an actual tractor :laughing:

but hey even tho i dont have an IH i woulda bought something from those guys, T-shirt , coozie, little odds and ends that are universal whatever

next time you could make the pic post be there second entry or something, idk im just some lowly ibb scum with no IH

Reactions: PAE
I visited an old friend I hadn't seen in years.

He brought out a joint, I was happy, then he explained it was just CBD, I haven't talked to him much since then.

I visited an old friend I hadn't seen in years.

He brought out a joint, I was happy, then he explained it was just CBD, I haven't talked to him much since then.

I tried smoking that stuff. Charlotte's Web it was called. High CBD, low THC. I get gnarly anxiety from weed, but I like smoking a joint. Turns out there's enough THC in it to still turn me into a mess of anxiety riddled self doubt. So you may have blown it saying no to that joint.

I tried smoking that stuff. Charlotte's Web it was called. High CBD, low THC. I get gnarly anxiety from weed, but I like smoking a joint. Turns out there's enough THC in it to still turn me into a mess of anxiety riddled self doubt. So you may have blown it saying no to that joint.

No no, I smoked it.

Felt weird and paranoid afterward with none of the laughter or the fun times of smoking regular weed.

I didn't get it.

I'm lucky, I just have to wear mine:grinpimp:

Thanks Austin:smokin:

20200625_171431.jpg

surprise meme vote!:laughing:

that was tough, theres alot of good ones, and i didnt want to vote for myself

i noticed the ultra 4 sponsorship sticky got taken down, is that one just automatically going to pitbullcruiser?:grinpimp:

Sounds like the strange feeling I had when I was about 20 or so stoned as fuck partying with some friends that thought they had the house to themselves but Nooooo...

Parents of these two twin girls from high school had to come home 4-5 hrs earlier than expected.

Had to get in my hotrod 67 camaro and carefully and slowly while being extra careful to not attract undue attention from other drivers or the PO PO..

I mean its not like the time buddies and I had found hwy patrol door decals in the trash of an industrial area and stuck them to the doors and was busted by the local cops.

I wasnt drinking and smokin at that time.

They just had us peel the stickers off the car doors and put them in their secured trash.

surprise meme vote!:laughing:

that was tough, theres alot of good ones, and i didnt want to vote for myself

i noticed the ultra 4 sponsorship sticky got taken down, is that one just automatically going to pitbullcruiser?:grinpimp:

What was a surprise about it? It said it was going to be picked by everybody's Likes :flipoff2:

I posted a few days ago that since nobody had messaged me about entering it we were going to postpone that give away till closer to KOH .... or at least the site tech picks up. Hopefully a few things will fall into place and we'll get more of those builds :usa:

Yeah, apparently I read the rules on that one wrong. Or I would have tried for a little more quality on some of them. :lmao:

What was a surprise about it? It said it was going to be picked by everybody's Likes :flipoff2:

I posted a few days ago that since nobody had messaged me about entering it we were going to postpone that give away till closer to KOH .... or at least the site tech picks up. Hopefully a few things will fall into place and we'll get more of those builds :usa:

Doh!! :homer:

apparently my reading comprehension is pretty low:laughing:

i thought each meme posted was an "IN"

i may have been drinking and multitasking and stupid :laughing:

If anyone complains about titties, and I mean anyone at all, we’ll run them off the site. Don’t worry, it will be handled

Final one is up, sorry had to come up with something since we're postponing the KOH giveaway that was scheduled for today

:lmao: i hadnt been by the TP today, i think ill go back and stay awhile:smokin:

i was giving you chit about when the next giveaway month is:flipoff2:

:mad3: twice... >TWICE!!!<

Missed it by >< that much. +1 and -2 or vice-versa... I never win >anything<... :mad3:

:flipoff2:

:mad3: twice... >TWICE!!!<

Missed it by >< that much. +1 and -2 or vice-versa... I never win >anything<... :mad3:

:flipoff2:

Thats how I have always felt about life.....Until now. :flipoff2:

I need another thick diff cover for the crawler. I already have a Solid cover not put on yet. Waynes site has a Yukon one Im eyeballing. I dont know which one to put on front and which on back. 60/70.

Top Back Refresh