What's new

I would like to turn myself in...

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
I know another COVID thread.

We've all been watching multiple states business owners violate COVID mandates set by their governors. Some get fines, some win their cases, blah blah blah.

What would it take to start a movement to stop this bullshit?

I had friends over on Christmas for dinner. This is against my governors orders for social gatherings. Where do I turn myself in?

I'm not smart enough to make this a movement or anything, but people all over the country are doing the same thing and we don't hear about the cops breaking up social gatherings which are against these mandates, just SMALL business owners.

What if someone started a movement to overwhelm the system? I was walking in the park today without a mask, where do I turn myself in?

Show up with a group of 20-30 people, no masks, and walk around the most nazi store you can find. They call the cops and see if 30 cops show up make all the arrests. Make the news, others will copycat. The movement begins...

We've all been watching multiple states business owners violate COVID mandates set by their governors. Some get fines, some win their cases, blah blah blah.

I had friends over on Christmas for dinner. This is against my governors orders for social gatherings. Where do I turn myself in?

I'm not smart enough to make this a movement or anything, but people all over the country are doing the same thing and we don't hear about the cops breaking up social gatherings which are against these mandates, just SMALL business owners.

What if someone started a movement to overwhelm the system? I was walking in the park today without a mask, where do I turn myself in?

They already know. See that telescreen on your wall? They're always watching.

Here ya go

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mexico-megachurches-fined-packed-christmas-eve-services/story?id=74948010

2 New Mexico megachurches fined over packed Christmas Eve services

Church leaders stood by the decision. Health officials say it endangered lives.

ByBill Hutchinson

Two megachurches in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are facing stiff fines and community backlash after health officials alleged the houses of worship violated Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham's COVID-19executive orders by hosting indoor Christmas Eve services attended by hundreds of congregants.

One of the churches responded with a public statement saying, "when governments exceed their constitutional authority and contradict what we are called on by God to do, we answer first to His authority."

Legacy Church and Calvary Church were both sent notices of "contemplated action" by the state Health Department on Monday. The notices said the churches are each being fined up to $10,000, and officials are mulling “other remedies" to prevent them from holding large gatherings in violation of rules intended to blunt the spread of coronavirus.

State health officials launched investigations after videos and photos of the Christmas Eve services were posted on the churches' Instagram accounts, prompting widespread condemnation from government leaders and the members of the community at large.

Grisham's spokesperson, Tripp Stelnicki, blasted the church services as not only illegal but also "selfish gatherings" that defy "common sense."

"They endangered the lives, livelihoods and health of not only their parishioners but their entire communities -- and given how quickly this virus can spread, potentially our state as a whole," Stelnecki told the Albuquerque Journal newspaper.

The controversy came as New Mexico appeared to be slowing the spread of the contagion that has killed nearly 2,400 people and infected roughly 139,000 in the state, according to the New Mexico Department of Health's online statistics. The state reported 1,141 new cases on Sunday, down from a peak of 2,672 new daily cases on Nov. 23.

Both churches are facing fines of $5,000 each for violating the public health order limiting houses of worship to 25% capacity and another $5,000 fine for violating the state's mask mandate, officials said.

Mom said according to the news she watched they offered masks to anybody who showed up

Good for the church. I hope they easilly have the funds to pay and can give ole NM the finger.

We had 20+ at Mom's for Christmas. Not 1 single fuck is given by my family or our friends. It's life as usual outside of the closures and surrounding bullshit.

The local law enforcement doesn't care, the mandates are refuckingtarded. We can't eat inside but businesses can put up a tent out back so we are in closer proximity than we would have been indoors and now we don't have decent ventilation but it's ok? Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here. :homer:

We had 20+ at Mom's for Christmas. Not 1 single fuck is given by my family or our friends. It's life as usual outside of the closures and surrounding bullshit.

The local law enforcement doesn't care, the mandates are refuckingtarded. We can't eat inside but businesses can put up a tent out back so we are in closer proximity than we would have been indoors and now we don't have decent ventilation but it's ok? Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here. :homer:

I love living in rural areas. We had both families for Christmas. Went up skiing Christmas Eve. Sledding the day after. Played outside in big groups. Put my Niece on a crf50 and she did about 2-3 tanks worth of laps around the driveway.:smokin: Now he mom is on the hunt for a 150 ish. She was a bit old for a 50 but rocked it. Sat inside in big groups. Ate at the same table:eek:.

Our Sheriff has done nothing but give the nazi governor the finger since the slime ball Inslee took office. Most people in town are wearing masks Any storE requiring them has lost my business for good. Most let people be people. Our local bar finally caved last night and stopped indoor seating. But he do have a big outdoor beer garden area. I bet we see a mass outcropping of easy ups back there today and back to business.

I love living in rural areas. We had both families for Christmas. Went up skiing Christmas Eve. Sledding the day after. Played outside in big groups. Put my Niece on a crf50 and she did about 2-3 tanks worth of laps around the driveway.:smokin: Now he mom is on the hunt for a 150 ish. She was a bit old for a 50 but rocked it. Sat inside in big groups. Ate at the same table:eek:.

Our Sheriff has done nothing but give the nazi governor the finger since the slime ball Inslee took office. Most people in town are wearing masks Any storE requiring them has lost my business for good. Most let people be people. Our local bar finally caved last night and stopped indoor seating. But he do have a big outdoor beer garden area. I bet we see a mass outcropping of easy ups back there today and back to business.

​​​​​​I'm torn as to whether to be sad or happy to enjoy the little things again. It's like we're being conditioned to be happy and thankful when we can do normal stuff again in small doses but in all reality we should be doing that stuff anyway and be happy because we can do it whenever we want.

If everyone stopped paying taxes.

There are books and courses of study about this. There is absolutely no mystery whatsoever what it would take to end it. It's a formula.

Solidarity (that ain't gonna happen). Civil Disobedience. Rules for Radicals.

Leftists have this game down pat and their methods work. If you don't believe me, they took OUR DADs from OUR GRANDFATHERS, those hard-bitten, no compromising, pure Toxic Males, and shipped their kids all over the country to go to schools to be beaten up by blacks.

The solution that they came up with was to move to the suburbs rather than engage in conflict. So we lost our country, and now most of you are just getting the news.

They don't give a shit about you because if you get your business fucked up, with no Solidarity, one of your 'friends' is going to come in an open one in your stead.

So they don't need to pay attention to you at all, because other than a few individuals who end up having to pay the SAG dues they make the Pundits Shows so often, nobody cares.

Your fellows. You. The people on this board. The people you 4x4 with. Those people DON'T CARE.

Until they do nothing will change and you will suffer. Simple as.

I'll tell you the next step in any nascent social movement that has depressingly not even started:

To move forward, there has to be sanction against the violating businesses.

Imperial Japan: The Japs treated their people like animals, and even used the Japanese word for 'monkey' to describe their recruiting efforts. "We need to recruit 100,000 more monkeys because of the events at Saipan". We have the records.

So the average Japanese didn't see any foreigners, it was the Landlords and Shoguns and other shitheels that they feared, because a landowner could come to your hut and rape your wife and take your 15 year old son and send him to die in China.

The Japanese as we notice are not stupid people. They had it figured out that the war was not about them. They went out and fanatically praised the Emperor and all that shit, the same way the Iranians come out in the streets to burn flags and denounce the USA. With alacrity, and energy.

Why did the Japanese not revolt even when they were starving and their children dying off? Because in each and every little neighborhood, there was an 'Enforcer' set of older males who would pay you a visit if you didn't give up your last tin teacup for the war effort.

The same thing happened in Nazi Germany and that's what the Brown Shirts and Night of the Long Knives was about. The Nazis and Brownshirts were gangs of local men who fought battles with Communists in the streets. Pitched battles with military weapons.

The Iranians have the Basij. Young militia men who make sure all the Iranians come out and hate the USA even though the average Iranian couldn't give one shit less about it.

Right now, the LEFT has the Basij. BLM+Antifa.

Then there is the enormous social pressure of even hinting that you don't agree that all whites are racist, that you are destroying the planet, that meat is a sin. You even have pride in the 'guilty' pleasure of steaks, we say it all the time. The sanction for not going along with the program is severe, and EVERYONE does it. The ONLY time you guys or anyone else talks about the bullshit, is out of earshot of the Bigwigs. Admit it. It's literally against the Law to not support BLM at this point, it's agains the Law to not lose money because
China is destroying the environment, it's against the law to not bow down because someone with a physical mental problem thinks their penis was put on the wrong person.

Conservatives do not have neighborhoods. Now someone will come in and say "yeah but we have block parties" or some other shit about their McMansion tract. Except everyone knows those are the exceptions.

Suburbs are cold, souless places with no companionship, solidarity, or community. You people argue for that ALL OF THE TIME. You are there so you don't have to have a community. That's why you bought that soulless 4,000 sqft crackerbox.

Community comes with costs and obligations. Literally everyone here argues against it. There are posts above me arguing against it.

You have nothing, you'll do nothing, and nothing will change. After the summer of 2020 when nothing changed, I don't see any hope for the future. We should be celebrating the firing of about 100,000 Professors right now, instead you're bragging that because you live in a rural area, nobody notices you. lol. That's because you don't count.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh