What's new

I smell a conspiracy.. hope Im wrong

Fuckin weirdo

DDCFACE3-5662-4097-9CAC-EB14BF5914DB.jpeg

Stanley Kubrick was a delusional weirdo or as he was once described by some other hollywood freakshow a "barking lunatic".
You know what, ill step the fuck up and say it, 2001 A SPACE ODYSSEY was a gigantic dissapointment and massive waste of time.

I DONT WANNA CLOSE MY EYESSSSS....

I DONT WANNA FAALLLLL ASLEEP..... :lmao::usa::laughing:

Arty is talking about the NASA rocket piggy backed on a Space X shuttle.

NASA is going to try and change a asteroid trajectory via rocket impact.
You mean like this might just be a test to see if we can do it in the future if we find an asteroid that is on a collision course with earth ?

Operation or Mission DART. Whatever. Sounds like a really bad fucking idea to me. "Gee lets go mess with a huge fucking rock hurtling a bazillion mph through space. That on its current trajectory wont hit earth, but were going to change that directory. What could happen?"

You think we would have learned something after the whole bat virus fiasco. Someone in charge needs to learn the "Fuck around find out" mantra from Rittenhouse.
It would be funny if that rock got deflected and hit Beijing. Kinda like payback for the ChiCom virus.

You mean like this might just be a test to see if we can do it in the future if we find an asteroid that is on a collision course with earth ?
Well tbat would be the reason theyre doing it. It sure isnt for shits and gigles. Whats the point? Either it works when we need it to or it doesnt. The way the .gov fucks shit up this is a bad idea.

On [Friday] April 13, 2029, the asteroid Apophis will pass less than 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometers) from our planet’s surface – closer than the distance of geosynchronous satellites. During that 2029 close approach, Apophis will be visible to observers on the ground in the Eastern Hemisphere without the aid of a telescope or binoculars.

Yes, an asteroid is going to pass within 20,000 miles of the earth; less than 1/10th the distance from the earth to the moon, closer than geosynchronous satellites, but according a Corrupt.gov agency there is nothing to worry about.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the "elite" buying/building underground bunkers at an increasing rate:

Popular youtuber, Canadian Prepper, interviews one of the worlds leading bunker building experts who spills the beans about why the worlds wealthiest people are building bunkers at a rapid rate.

:stirthepot:

Haven't we chatted about not posting every stream of verbal diarrhea thought process that runs through your mind??:flipoff2:

Can I be one of the guys who runs the drill rig?
and never pay taxes again
Didnt you see that documentary on the last time they did this? Odds of making it back arent great :flipoff2:
I also saw the one where they were controlling the weather. Again with bad odds of coming home.

Messing with random asteroids sounds like a much better idea:lmao:

Because it never happened. Stanley Kubrick admitted he directed it in a Hollywood studio before he died but it was buried in the trump era fake news cycle
I believe it. After taking a tour in the McDonald Douglas facility in St. Louis years ago and seeing the return capsule wiring and switches made me skeptical. No way would I trust the wiring job that looked like my buggy’s wiring job to travel into outer space with it much less land on the moon and launch back off of it.

I
My first thought when I saw the news was "Gee, I wonder what the chances are that they end up deflecting it INTO Earth's orbit?"
Into somethings orbit.

3 passes and it will wipe out the moon on its next go around.

Or turn a meteor into a comet/moon for something.

I believe it. After taking a tour in the McDonald Douglas facility in St. Louis years ago and seeing the return capsule wiring and switches made me skeptical. No way would I trust the wiring job that looked like my buggy’s wiring job to travel into outer space with it much less land on the moon and launch back off of it.
I have read that there was a radio interview with one of the original astronauts, when the host asked him what was he thinking about when in the capsule ready to launch what was he thinking about he was said to have said something to the effect," I am sitting on top of a potential bomb made from parts by the lowest bidder, what do you think I am thinking about ?"

Last edited:
I had an ex nasa engineer as a physics teacher in college. He was way too smart to teach and a real bitch to follow in class
Same here, but AP Calc, AP Chem, & AP Physics in HS. Dude knew more about the history of science than most histoy professors know about the Revolutionary War and regularly did "enrichment days" instead of book teaching. He worked on the Challenger program in the early 80s, so there was always a question about which o-ring he designed. He will always be my favorite teacher.

Same here, but AP Calc, AP Chem, & AP Physics in HS. Dude knew more about the history of science than most histoy professors know about the Revolutionary War and regularly did "enrichment days" instead of book teaching. He worked on the Challenger program in the early 80s, so there was always a question about which o-ring he designed. He will always be my favorite teacher.
A friend was a machinist on the failed parts. Flags were throw up repeatedly about the oiring groove tolerances. They sent it anyway. He has serious PTSD for not making a much bigger stink.

Top Back Refresh