What's new

I smell a conspiracy.. hope Im wrong

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
now I dont think links are neccessary, cuz everyone knows that NASA is sending some sort of a ship to try and change the course of some chunk of rock

but what if its really heading for us, and they are just trying to keep law and order??

I have not read this anywhere.. this is my true schizo-mind at work..

China is planning on putting stuff on the moon. They say its research shit but you cant trust them. They put a lander on the dark side of the moon so we flew a satellite over it to check on wtf they r up to.

Fuck those commies, thats our fuckin moon!

China is planning on putting stuff on the moon. They say its research shit but you cant trust them. They put a lander on the dark side of the moon so we flew a satellite over it to check on wtf they r up to.

Fuck those commies, thats our fuckin moon!

They're mining Mooncakes on the Wuhan side of the moon

Attachments

• 10-mooncake-flavors.jpg
    10-mooncake-flavors.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 17
If we only knew someone who was a top engineer to NASA...
I actually met a few like 15 yrs ago.. it was an honor to talk with them..

at the time, a few of us were thinkin about getting sponsers and building a battle bot.. but we dropped it

when I asked these NASA guys what they thought about it, they really hated that battle bot show..

If you want to read a truly entertaining moonlanding conspiracy piece, this is it:

at the time, a few of us were thinkin about getting sponsers and building a battle bot.. but we dropped it

when I asked these NASA guys what they thought about it, they really hated that battle bot show..
Did he get the large or medium fries?

It amazes me that we were able to do that 50 years ago with what existed at the time...but the risk adversion of organizations now has made it impossible, not the technology.
Because it never happened. Stanley Kubrick admitted he directed it in a Hollywood studio before he died but it was buried in the trump era fake news cycle

Last edited:

I had an ex nasa engineer as a physics teacher in college. He was way too smart to teach and a real bitch to follow in class

Arty is talking about the NASA rocket piggy backed on a Space X shuttle.

NASA is going to try and change a asteroid trajectory via rocket impact.

Reactions: DMG
Arty is talking about the NASA rocket piggy backed on a Space X shuttle.

NASA is going to try and change a asteroid trajectory via rocket impact.
Operation or Mission DART. Whatever. Sounds like a really bad fucking idea to me. "Gee lets go mess with a huge fucking rock hurtling a bazillion mph through space. That on its current trajectory wont hit earth, but were going to change that directory. What could happen?"

You think we would have learned something after the whole bat virus fiasco. Someone in charge needs to learn the "Fuck around find out" mantra from Rittenhouse.

Because it never happened. Stanley Kubrick admitted he directed it in a Hollywood studio before he died but it was buried in the trump era fake news cycle
Stanley Kubrick was a delusional weirdo or as he was once described by some other hollywood freakshow a "barking lunatic".

Top Back Refresh