What's new

I refuse to quit, so lets get banned

Wildcat

Great Northern Snowback
Member Number
Loc
North of the 42nd
I figured since the I can't delete my account on pirate,I may as well see how long it takes. :flipoff2:

Screen name is islandtrooper over there.

Phase one, change my signature to read "I used to love this place. Then some useless ****s destroyed it."

I posted a "showcase" as a fuck you and the admin posted it. 🤣 I guess I could go edit it some more.

Why Delete? You never know, things could change. Doesn't ever bother me to have options.

"Upon reaching the New World, Cortez burned his ships; as a result his men were well motivated." - Captain First Rank Marko Aleksandrovich Ramius

Fuck no don’t get banned just start making a list of all the ads you see. Draft up a kind letter stating you will be going out of you way to not purchase their products because they advertising with the community destroyng vertical scope.

They killed our home we need to kill their revenue. Get a few of the other boards to help send out letters and watch the ads get pulled. Fuck those stupid syrup suckers.

Fuck no don’t get banned just start making a list of all the ads you see. Draft up a kind letter stating you will be going out of you way to not purchase their products because they advertising with the community destroyng vertical scope.

They killed our home we need to kill their revenue. Get a few of the other boards to help send out letters and watch the ads get pulled. Fuck those stupid syrup suckers.

That there is a fine idea.
I've never seen ads since my blocker kills them all however if someone posts the list of companies I'd write to them.

WTF is a showcase?
I didn't know either

Link is in the tool bar menu over there. Or in the admin thread..It's just a showcase of your ride. I posted some random pics of my junk while eating lunch and laughed at the thought of the words dick n balls (the name of my project) getting sent out in the mass email they will be sending out to promote it.

Jackie Treehorn said:
Nips and lips, man. Nips and lips.

I was wondering how many of us could join the band over there. Pretty sure I can snap several tasteful pics of my turd cutter to drop in random threads.

OOoooo, is this a "get banned" challenge? Like how? Everyone get on the old pirate and post the N word as many times in as many places as possible? Make them play whack a mole for hours? Like that?

OOoooo, is this a "get banned" challenge? Like how? Everyone get on the old pirate and post the N word as many times in as many places as possible? Make them play whack a mole for hours? Like that?

Please no. Thats just mean.

:tank:

Keep in mind that adsense will shutdown accounts if they're used on sites that don't meet their Terms and Conditions...adult content, racism, etc. is not allowed.

for the sake of the the irate4x4 peeps (the Austin dude), please don't do a board war thing.

Jeff is just a cog in a wheel and all of the thrashing at him is really unwarranted, IMO.

You could also go here to really do some retro trolling, but I doubt they'd comply:
Annotation 2020-05-21 185314.png

Keep in mind that adsense will shutdown accounts if they're used on sites that don't meet their Terms and Conditions...adult content, racism, etc. is not allowed.

Do tell. Can I log on into my 10 y/o troll accounts... then edit 10 posts to graphic words/pics?

Without the nods knowing till it triggers something?

for the sake of the the irate4x4 peeps (the Austin dude), please don't do a board war thing.

Jeff is just a cog in a wheel and all of the thrashing at him is really unwarranted, IMO.

you've been paragoned :laughing:

Well there may now be a dog anus somewhere in chitchat, as well as his puppy peeper and little grapes. Not sure where to post the red rocket....

Agreed, just move on.

Top Back Refresh