What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

I really hope that this does extremely well. Talk about triggering LOL

Daily wire looks like they are going full force into the streaming movie business. Between this and their version of snow white they might make some money.

Daily wire looks like they are going full force into the streaming movie business. Between this and their version of snow white they might make some money.

I'll pay to watch it.

:smokin::girly:

a61z559_460s.jpg

Heard an episode of Adam Carollas pod the other day where someone was on promoting this movie

I watched it Friday night.

Honest no BS review.

It's no Apatow movie from 15 years ago, or Tropic Thunder... but grading on the curve that is the state of comedic movies today it's the best thing in years.
I was expecting a few more laughs per minute, but at least I laughed. Can't say that for modern "comedies". It was a little too on the nose, but if you heard any of Jeremy Boreing's interviews regarding this movie it was tough to get anybody to work on it, actors or writers. He said 'It's the most Daily Wire thing we've ever done' because everyone turned them down. Since most of the people who they could get to fill the roles were DW employees and most of them aren't "actors" in any sense it turned out good.
Heard an episode of Adam Carollas pod the other day where someone was on promoting this movie
That was Jeremy. The trailer to the movie is for "Mr. Birchum" which if you know Ace you know it's something he's been trying to get going as a series for 20 years. DW is going to release it as an "adult animates series" in early 2024. The cast is pretty diverse from a viewpoint status.

I watched it Friday night.

Honest no BS review.

It's no Apatow movie from 15 years ago, or Tropic Thunder... but grading on the curve that is the state of comedic movies today it's the best thing in years.
I was expecting a few more laughs per minute, but at least I laughed. Can't say that for modern "comedies". It was a little too on the nose, but if you heard any of Jeremy Boreing's interviews regarding this movie it was tough to get anybody to work on it, actors or writers. He said 'It's the most Daily Wire thing we've ever done' because everyone turned them down. Since most of the people who they could get to fill the roles were DW employees and most of them aren't "actors" in any sense it turned out good.

That was Jeremy. The trailer to the movie is for "Mr. Birchum" which if you know Ace you know it's something he's been trying to get going as a series for 20 years. DW is going to release it as an "adult animates series" in early 2024. The cast is pretty diverse from a viewpoint status.

Where the FUCK is Monty Python when you need them?

Would they even (or someone like them) be allowed nowadays?

:idea:

Last edited:
Where the FUCK is Monty Python when you need them?

Would they even (or someone like them) be allowed nowadays?

:idea:
They’ve tried to cancel John Cleese for years over shit from MP for years, they would if they could.
If MP we’re made in GB today everyone involved would be in actual jail

you knew this was coming...

but then there is this...

My wife and I watched it this past weekend. It was cringe preachy at times but overall a solid effort considering the lack of overall talent and budget. There are some scenes that we both laughed out loud at and some twists neither of us saw coming. I doubt I'd watch it a second time, nor will it become a cult classic but I don't regret watching it nor supporting the daily wire in their efforts.

We canceled our disney+ subscription and replaced it with a bentkey subscription instead. Both us and our kids have been enjoying the content so far.

replaced it with a bentkey subscription instead. Both us and our kids have been enjoying the content so far.
Is ignorant, off to DDG what that is.

Edit, gotcha, the kids side to DW. :beer:

I watched it as well. A lot of the jokes didn't land because of timing and acting, a few more takes and some acting classes could have made it way better. That said I got a few laughs out of it, can't remember the last time I sat down and watched a comedy. Even as a Daily wire subscriber, the DW cameos did nothing for me, Brett and Michael as newscasters being the only small exception.

I honestly don't think they want hard enough on the trannies themselves, they did go after the media pretty hard though.

Like others said, it wasn't perfect, not sure I'll be watching it again anytime soon, but it was a good effort and not a waste of my time by any means.

I saw a guy on IG saying he can’t believe how they would make a movie so hateful and how homophobia is getting into movies or some shit like that. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Top Back Refresh