What's new

I heard there was money in unboxing videos. Here is my feeble attempt.

Beat95yj

Rolling 24/7
Member Number
Loc
Redondo Beach
We had some free time today so we made a video. Terina likes to make them and I’m dumb enough to sit where she says and talk nonsense.

That was awesome. Disappointed Terina did not follow the instructions clearly labeled on the inside of the box :laughing::laughing:

I love sending shit to fellow members.... it’s alway a challenge to figure out what to do next:smokin:

8D40AD3D-F951-4BDF-BD62-0D478BAA3169.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to go after the internals tomorrow. Anybody want to see anything specific?

No but glad to see you around here still.

I regret not dropping by randomly years ago when we were stuck in traffic on 405, or 15, or 10 or where ever the fuck you told me you lived at the other site when we were down that way for a wedding.. Hope you are doing well:smokin:

You can't tell us you don't know whats in the box and then tell us whats in the box !

Terrina sure was gazing at the size of that shaft in her hand, lol. Glad to see you guys getting after it.

Going to go after the internals tomorrow. Anybody want to see anything specific?

Whats good about the design, what's bad about it. What to look for when serving or revalving a shock. Why you don't buy FOA's. :lmao: You know, all the stuff us shock idiots have no clue about.

Top Back Refresh