trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Loc
San Mexico
Who reads that bullshit? :laughing:

This place wouldn't be the same without some trampasemantics. :flipoff2:

I do.

also WTF? My post has to be 10 character?

can we get that repaired, please?

Please enter a massage with at least 10 characters!!!

Where OB at? Cirkle jerks are more his thang

Of course I read and fully . . .

. . . well, skimmed . . .

. . . kinda' . . .

DAMMIT! - now I owe these fuckers a kidney or a testicle. Do I at least get to choose which?

Ah fuck, this site was so much better before They put up those stupid terms and conditions. buncha god damn newbs in here, now there's rules and shit :kicksrocks:

Ah fuck, this site was so much better before They put up those stupid terms and conditions. buncha god damn newbs in here, now there's rules and shit :kicksrocks:

Holy backdatelogin Batman :lmao:

You win the O.G. award.

Provience.JPG

Oof does this mean nobody can be told to "suck start a shotgun" or take a haynes manual and shove it where the sun doesn't shine on here?

6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise questionable (as determined by us)
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.

Oof does this mean nobody can be told to "suck start a shotgun" or take a haynes manual and shove it where the sun doesn't shine on here?

6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise questionable (as determined by us)
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.

Drink Bleach!

Top Back Refresh