What's new

I Have No Complaints with the New Board

Feminism_and_Media_2.jpg

i more happy with it than unhappy with it, but if the minor grievences don't get aired, they won't get addressed

I'm for it. If you haven't used the bookmark feature yet, I highly recommend it. I booked marked a random post in a build thread with a Tcase cross member I liked and it lets you put a description in so you can know why you bookmarked it later on. Super useful.

impossible!!! the cool kids in their own mind think that this is so horrible and bad because it looks only nearly identical to the way it used to.

how could you be so stupid as to not hate this and want to go back to the way it used to be, the old ways, back when it was a threaded BB. oh you people that hate it now don't remember those days? oh so those that hate it are bitching because it changed? those that are bitching, you guys only drive model A trucks right? I mean, anything after that, just doesn't have the same look or feel right so it must be total shit right??

I can't see any major issues with this version, things look a little different, but so minor that if that's what were to get my panties in a bunch, I don't know how I'd be able to even function in anything in life now because everything is different than the way it used to be.

So I thought I understood we don't get auto renewal for our Red Skulls, Mine is about up, but I can't find the link in the store to purchase.
am I missing it?

EDIT******
I'm good with the new new place:flipoff2:

Last edited:
impossible!!! the cool kids in their own mind think that this is so horrible and bad because it looks only nearly identical to the way it used to.

how could you be so stupid as to not hate this and want to go back to the way it used to be, the old ways, back when it was a threaded BB. oh you people that hate it now don't remember those days? oh so those that hate it are bitching because it changed? those that are bitching, you guys only drive model A trucks right? I mean, anything after that, just doesn't have the same look or feel right so it must be total shit right??

I can't see any major issues with this version, things look a little different, but so minor that if that's what were to get my panties in a bunch, I don't know how I'd be able to even function in anything in life now because everything is different than the way it used to be.
TL;DR your bitching about bitching. :flipoff2:

Never has someone gotten their panties in a bunch so much over not getting their panties in a bunch.

If not for this thread, and being down a day....I honestly would not have noticed.

I don't mind the new look. I'm looking forward to the bookmark feature.

Some things change.

Women stay the same.

:flipoff2:

it's perfectly fine but I don't like it because it's not the same :flipoff2:

I don't get what anyone is bitching about. Looks/works fine for me. No shenanigans to get back in/on after the upgrade. Browser remembered my password and I was logged back in with no problems. Pretty seamless transition for me.

Top Back Refresh