What's new

CA I can’t follow simple rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yota Up

Dull man
Member Number
We have loved this thing for 5 years. Gonna miss having all windows open all around and feeling the breeze while you sleep but had to buy a TT so we can do cross country trips and stealth sleep in neighborhoods without having cops called on us. So now with the new trailer it's time to let this one go.

Located in foothills near Sacramento.
Everything works on the camper, inside is super clean because wife is neat freak. Outside has cosmetic issues you'd expect from a 20 year old camper.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk in PMs.

Hey guys, I have this thing I wanna sell. Not going to tell you what it is or how much I want for it. Pics arent goona happen either. But if you want it, lemme know. k thanks :flipoff2:
I don't want to cross contaminate info on the internet. Last thing I need is linking my ad info to my political posts on this board.

To answer the above:
It's a pop up tent trailer. Pardon me, I figured anytime someone said pop up they meant trailer style.
Huge bed up front, big bed in back. 2 more beds inside from couch and seating area.

If you want pics, make/model, details, etc...PM me so I keep it off the searchable web. Thanks.

Last edited:
Intetesting way of selling something
I wish one of the guys here offered me their travel trailer for a good deal before I bought the nightmare I did a week ago.
I've been spending money and time to make things work after buying from a stranger on CL. Basics and big things like water, brakes, hitch. It sucks.

Whomever gets my trailer doesn't deal with that trash. Sure, it's got outside cosmetic issues like the common cracks on the roof as you'd expect. But everything works that is important for function and enjoyment at camp(where people can't see the roof anyway).

Post a price.
The price I'm charging in my ads is higher than the price I would charge one of you.

Not giving up details unless someone is actually interested. It's already too easy to search existing online ads and guess at which one is mine.
The amount of time it would take you to send me a PM with your phone number is nothing. I call, we talk, I can send you pics and give you all the details you need.

2BB, I've been meaning to talk to you anyway seeing how so many of our trips take us to Felton and Santa Cruz. We're in your neck of the woods quite often and I could shoot you a text any random day to invite over for free beer and campfire stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh