What's new

I.B.B. ULTIMATE TRAIL ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Icon tie rods and UCA's, Rad Flo coilovers, Broncobuster bushing and waiting on trailing arms that'll be on it soon.
Was gonna get a spare set of shafts.
Did rcv figure there shafts out?
I know a few guys that had to send them back.
Spicer ones are $$

I have the first "new" set of rcvs in the wild. They make considerably less noise with no binding feelings but they dont sound problem free.

That asked me to put 1000 miles on them at report back.

Yours was a badlands correct? How do you like the radflows? I like my stock ones enough that I dont really want to risk spending the money hoping for something better.

I have the first "new" set of rcvs in the wild. They make considerably less noise with no binding feelings but they dont sound problem free.

That asked me to put 1000 miles on them at report back.

Yours was a badlands correct? How do you like the radflows? I like my stock ones enough that I dont really want to risk spending the money hoping for something better.
I got the Base with Sasquatch.
Waiting for trailing arms and gonna put everything on at once, but I've heard good things and have definitely reached the limits of the stock stuff.

I got the Base with Sasquatch.
Waiting for trailing arms and gonna put everything on at once, but I've heard good things and have definitely reached the limits of the stock stuff.
Ok, we have the same shocks but you have a little collar that spaces the spring up 3/4" and a bump stop that limits compression. Its how they lift it and keep the 35s from rubbing. Remove those and you get a decent amount more travel.... eqaul to the badlands model.

Im regularly at the limits of mine also but so far im ok with those limits.

Ok
Taking a barleypop break from putting the a.c. in the rig....
:flipoff2: Yea I'm retired...
So far we have 6 votes out of 12 on routes...
Route # 3 =2

Route # 1 then 3 =2 Eta (04/17 is out due to mcr)

Route # 3 then 1=1
Route # 4 =2

Anyone else gotta vote?

I'm gonna edit this later on a puter...:beer:

Sluggy Dirtyjed MigGunslinger richardskinner 2big bronco Bmxbry9 crazybluerider Jeffh555 RunningProblem Beat95yj Etyler2 FordFascist Pyleit

I do realize this is months out yet, and its tough to nail things down that far out.

Should I just post the event dates and leave the route off till we nail it down or hold off listing it altogether?
I doubt there are many others likely to show up until the last minute:grinpimp:

What say you?
CB

Last edited:
Didnt know my kid is starting school this year... i guess on August 3rd. Not sure that it effects my trip a whole lot other then he may not be going with me. I really have no idea how feowned upon it is to pull a kid out of school for 3 days 2-3 weeks in.

Didnt know my kid is starting school this year... i guess on August 3rd. Not sure that it effects my trip a whole lot other then he may not be going with me. I really have no idea how feowned upon it is to pull a kid out of school for 3 days 2-3 weeks in.
3 weeks in won’t matter. He’s already been evaluated at that point and the first day is over.
Mine won’t be there because he starts school the week of the 20th.

Still interested in one or more trails, I think hitting Fordyce first is ideal for me because If I can only make one of the trails with you guys I'd like it to be that one as It is the one I have not done yet. Clb can chock that up however he wants, Like I said I don't want to influence date and route too much because chances are I'm going to be slammed with work around that time.

My brother is interested but If he brings his CJ-5 (locked, 33s, FI AMC 360, SM420) we will probably be putting along at the back. He said he may just ride with me.

I really don't care on the route, just the days that it's happening to request the time off of work. I think Fordyce would be easier going downhill with a bunch of street rigs but I believe in my ride! I think this is getting over complicated and we just need to set a date and place to start. Let the wind and trail pace tell us what to do and where to be.

Jimbo

Sounds good on the date. I agree fordyce seems easier going down from meadow rather than up from eagle lakes. Anyone down for a snow run in a few weeks?

So start date at the rubicon spillway is August 18th Friday morning?

Why does anyone want to run Rubicon before Fordyce?
Con/Fordyce/Barret is probably the biggest pain in the ass.

Route #3 got 2 votes you and one other.
Route #4 got 2 votes myself and one other

Barrett con dice would be going the given directions.

Yall make the route happen, just bring me along...

# No Trail Tampons

Returns to rig to turn wrenches

I'm just trying to figure out where we are all meeting on what date. I need to request time off from work is my only issue.

OK, I have the 18th to the 28th off. Now I just need to know where to meet all you a holes....

Reactions: Clb
Welp, im getting the hint :flipoff2:

im a little concerned about fordyce but not so much that I feel terrible about making you assholes drag me trough a tough spot
We all saw the broncos at KOH. You’re going to need some spare tires and that’s about it.

Welp, im getting the hint :flipoff2:

im a little concerned about fordyce but not so much that I feel terrible about making you assholes drag me trough a tough spot
PhuckYea
Bring it.
Eta if you can "Drive it":flipoff2:
I was dicking with a "breaks every trip" guy about his P.M. schedule
Not you

Last edited:
Ok, am I the only one who thinks planning 3 nights on each trail is completely unnecessary? Im all for wheeling, camping, and enjoying ourselves but making it a 9+ day trip is going to push most out for the entire thing.
These trails are all short enough and close enough to eachother that planning night at or close to the trail head and 1 night 3/4 through will still make for very casual wheeling.

Of course if someone breaks or we are having a good time a trail could be drug out an extra day or 2 and thats wheeling.

At 3 nights a trail its tempting to camp with you guys the first night at the first trail, go run all 3, and meet back up tthe 3rd night of the first trail and tell you all how awsome it was :flipoff2:

Unless there have been significant changes that im un aware of both rubicon and fordyce are either 1 long day or 2 very casual days of wheeling and barret lake is 1/2 day all the way in and back out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh