What's new

I am wasting my vote for a third party candidate this year...

You could at least give me something. Like how he's going to save the world one welfare case at a time!

Or maybe a bio link so we can make sure we see who the hell you're talking about?

Reactions: CAP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvin_Vohra

Dude can't even gt more than 1% of the vote in his own state, might as well vote for Mickey Mouse :lmao:

Arvin Vohra (born May 9, 1979) is an American politician, author, educator, and former vice-chairman of the Libertarian National Committee. Vohra ran for the Maryland House of Delegates once, and for U.S. House twice, as a Libertarian. He was a candidate for U.S. Senate in the 2018 election in Maryland. He lost to Ben Cardin and won 1% of the vote.

His mission statement:

Main+Pledge+Banner2+for+Pres.png

He is toast you have seen the way the spy agencys have reacted to Trump can you immagine how they would react to this cat?

He is toast you have seen the way the spy agencys have reacted to Trump can you immagine how they would react to this cat?

Yah, he won't go anywhere... but I am voting how I want to this time around. Maybe if enough people ditch these hacks eventually someone with some merit will occupy the oval.

Why would you want to shut down ALL military bases around the world? That would be a world wide disaster but more importantly, a United States disaster.

So he pledges to sign and support any legislation of the above bullet points that has absolutely zero chance of ever getting to any president's desk? Cool

Why would you want to shut down ALL military bases around the world? That would be a world wide disaster but more importantly, a United States disaster.

The problem with the typical Libertarian platform is it sounds great to Libertarians, who assume that because THEY intend to leave the rest of the world alone, that the rest of the world will be so kind as to do so in change.

The problem with the typical Libertarian platform is it sounds great to Libertarians, who assume that because THEY intend to leave the rest of the world alone, that the rest of the world will be so kind as to do so in change.

Like all grand ideas, it falls apart because humans are dogs (and assholes).

So you decided to come on a public forum and announce how much of a moron you are. Good for you. It takes a great amount of courage to admit ones shortcomings.

His mission statement:

As Arvin Vohra, I promise the following:
  • Pharma companies will let independent citizens test drugs before they harm thousands of people.
  • China, Russia, and other nefarious villains will suddenly act in good faith.
  • Parents who haven't ever read a complete book will educate their children enough to join a technology workforce.
  • We don't need 'spy agencies' because no American adversaries will work behind the scenes for our destruction.
  • Terrorists will just go home, satisfied.
  • People will stop killing themselves with Drugs in ever-increasing numbers.
  • The Weather will provide bumper crops year after year.
  • Money will grow on trees.
I promise these things as a Libertarian because in a perfect world, we can have a perfect government! Join me, the Perfect World awaits!

I am a libertarian. No way one gets elected, especially by saying that list of nonsense.

Yah, he won't go anywhere... but I am voting how I want to this time around. Maybe if enough people ditch these hacks eventually someone with some merit will occupy the oval.

And do exactly what? Sign EO’s all day long? It might make you “feel” good voting for him but you may as well go outside and piss in the wind in your face.

BTW, he has good ideas other then thinking other enemy foreign countries will leave us along if we do what he proposes. Some they should kill like the patriot act spying on our own citizens. But part of me wonders if they do need to watch the people who are trying to destroy our country within.

i dong think there’s any good one answer and I think our nation is going down the shitter. People of power are letting it happen just so they can do what ever possible to stay in power. Fuck the people.

I'm not a libertarian... I agree with a few points they have, but certainly not all (like all the other parties). My point is if my only choices this year is a shit sammich and a cup of piss, well I think I will pass and just have the mint.

I don't have any useful input on the presidential race. I don't know what to say--we're committed to being run by old people who want nothing more than to live out their days in power, it seems. I really really wish Andrew Yang was still in the mix for POTUS. Not because of his policies, but because of his ability to think for himself.

Pay close attention to all the other races in your state, please.

My moral dilemma isn't about Trump/Biden. It's about the absolute POS Senate race that we have in Oklahoma. I get to pick between an 85-year-old career politician that does nothing but bring home the bacon and vote himself more power. Or the other option is a 30 yr old girl that used to be a news anchor and decided to go be an attorney. Great. Do I want someone that's a power-hogging politician? Or a power-hogging media talking head?

I'm not a libertarian... I agree with a few points they have, but certainly not all (like all the other parties). My point is if my only choices this year is a shit sammich and a cup of piss, well I think I will pass and just have the mint.

But you can't just have the mint. You're going to order the mint and instead get whichever, between the shit sandwich and big gulp of horse piss, happens to be the ripest and most foulest at the time.

Well I'd like to have at least one more supreme court judge on our side and I don't think she'll last 4 more years. So if for nothing else ( but wait there's more :flipoff2:) I'll be casting my vote for President Trump.

As hard as the dems and rhinos have fought him...I can't imagine a 3rd party could get anything accomplished.

If you really want a 3rd party to go anywhere, you need to start at state levels....

Well I'd like to have at least one more supreme court judge on our side and I don't think she'll last 4 more years. So if for nothing else ( but wait there's more :flipoff2:) I'll be casting my vote for President Trump.

Same, I'm hoping for the long game. And possibly filling any other federal vacancies in the next 4 as well. That would have a lasting positive effect IMHO.

DUDE! Don't eat the mint in the bottom of the urinal!! :eek: :laughing::laughing:

Trump is not the end all be all of presidents, but voting for a 3rd party presidential candidate that has ZERO chance of winning is no different than casting a vote for Biden.

Did your lifes suck so bad the last 3.5yrs that you think Biden is going to be the answer to a better future? Well, I guess if your into the free government hand outs for the lazy it did....

Trump is not the end all be all of presidents, but voting for a 3rd party presidential candidate that has ZERO chance of winning is no different than casting a vote for Biden.

Did your lifes suck so bad the last 3.5yrs that you think Biden is going to be the answer to a better future? Well, I guess if your into the free government hand outs for the lazy it did....

Well, technically it's different than voting for Biden, in that at least he didn't vote for Biden. He's only being half as bad as he could be.

If they continue to appease the social justice leftists, perhaps they will pick up some more votes from the Democrat side... Although I think it likely will simply backfire on them entirely.

I'm not throwing away a vote... like that matters in this shit show anyways. I am voting for my own regard this year, the "throwing away your vote" argument is getting stale and it keeps the mega parties in the house, senate and oval. Not to mention the local elections. I'm done with believing in the myth that either party is "making a grand difference". It's all bullshit. I know it, you know it, the American people should know it and the only way to make politicians "know it" is to vote any other direction besides for them.

Biden's a retard, Trump's a megalomaniac who can't stay off twitter with his tantrums and the rest of the swamp remains filled. Laws are still above these entitled pricks and you guys are saying "YES, more please!".

Nah, I'm good man.

Biden's a retard, Trump's a megalomaniac who can't stay off twitter with his tantrums and the rest of the swamp remains filled. Laws are still above these entitled pricks and you guys are saying "YES, more please!".

Nah, I'm good man.

I don't think you've been following how dangerously radicalized and militant the far left has become, nor how accepting, or rather endorsing of them, the regular left is. I think Trump is a a well formed turd that's been roasted on a campfire while his 4D chess supporters are trying to pass him off as being a high end hot dog, but I believe he absolutely must win in order to possibly save the free world. 4 years later he can't run again, and hopefully things will calm down and be more reasonable regardless of which side wins.

Although, at this point I believe regardless of the outcome of the election either losing side will scream "fraud, cheating, Russian/Chinese hackers/bots, voter suppression, illegal campaign contributions, etc!" and declare the election invalid and quite possibly escalate things to being a real shooting war.

Although, at this point I believe regardless of the outcome of the election either losing side will scream "fraud, cheating, Russian/Chinese hackers/bots, voter suppression, illegal campaign contributions, etc!" and declare the election invalid and quite possibly escalate things to being a real shooting war.

While I don't endorse it, I think you are 100% correct. If that doesn't start some kind of mass uprising on either side nothing ever will. Maybe 2020 is just a practice run and 2021 is going to be the real shitshow?

Top Back Refresh