What's new

I am wasting my vote for a third party candidate this year...

Shiner has good influencing bias but Stone Temple Pilots will dank your brain but good. Prove me wrong.

What!

x2011-02-25 STP 083.jpg

This will always be an available excuse for people to not vote 3rd party. This is also the reason I am deliberately voting 3rd party this year. Im sick of the excuses, and om guilty of making excuses myself.

No its not always an excuse...not even a little bit. SCOTUS picks don’t come around all that often and its amazing Trump could possibly get a 3rd. Its pretty evident that the activist judges are the ones that have been calling the shots. Everyone worried about loosing rights and talking 3rd party sure did pick a shitty time to take a stand.

No its not always an excuse...not even a little bit. SCOTUS picks don’t come around all that often and its amazing Trump could possibly get a 3rd. Its pretty evident that the activist judges are the ones that have been calling the shots. Everyone worried about loosing rights and talking 3rd party sure did pick a shitty time to take a stand.

Pfft... right wing, left wing... same bird.

Remember a righty was in office for the LARGEST surrender of rights we ever had. Fawk GW Bush and the patriot act. Fawk Obama and the expansion of it as well as obamacare. Fawk Trump and his endless stream of twitter bitching, asset forfeiture, loss of gun rights...

Yup, I am voting a different direction.

Pfft... right wing, left wing... same bird.

Remember a righty was in office for the LARGEST surrender of rights we ever had. Fawk GW Bush and the patriot act. Fawk Obama and the expansion of it as well as obamacare. Fawk Trump and his endless stream of twitter bitching, asset forfeiture, loss of gun rights...

Yup, I am voting a different direction.

Also, we don't need more "right wing" or "left wing" justices. We need Libertarian justices that will rule according to COTUS and not according to some ideology.

I hear this evrey voting cycle.

The purpose of the 3rd party candidate is not to win, it's to push counter ideas into the mainstream. Jo is kind of fumbling with this right now by bending the knee to anti racism. The one thing the Libertarian party is good at is fucking up great opportunities. They will fuck up this cycle, as they did in 2016. I mean right now defunding the police is in the mainstream lexicon of the US, something libertarians have been screaming about for ever, and instead they are trying to court the SJW lunatics. They should be talking about how much better their defund police platform is than BLM or the dems.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh