What's new

Hurricane Delta

Here’s an arial view of Lake Charles from this week. Mountains of debris still piled up from Laura. This is going to be a disaster for those folks. Prayers to everybody affected by round 2 of this.
3C509AF5-DF18-41CA-B01B-877CFBF14A0F.jpeg

Here’s an arial view of Lake Charles from this week. Mountains of debris still piled up from Laura. This is going to be a disaster for those folks. Prayers to everybody affected by round 2 of this.

Holy shit that’s a lot of blue tarps that are not going to make it through the night :(. I feel for those people.

They predicted 5-6" of rain for the whole thing, we got 9" last night.

Ivan was 15" , we just went through Sally with 30" the damn thing was barely moving destroying more than a faster moving stronger storm. Lets hope Delta is moving fast. I can't imagine one hitting us again this soon. The mess is going to be crazy.

Damn, that is goin to be rouhg for the area. Hopefully this thread gets kept up to date, I am always interensted in the storm threads but am not going to go to the main stream media to follow. Irate or nothing :laughing:

In northern Louisiana and it pushed through pretty quickly last night.

Any updates dude?

We're right as rain, didn't get much rain so the bridge won't flood (its the only way in/out) so thats great. Lost a 4 large oaks out back but they're hung up in some others so I'm gonna have to hire someone to put them on the ground. Not a big deal, the gypsy's will be by in a week or two and make short work of it

121228593_10218076896333999_656353153605812019_n.jpg

121294812_10218076896854012_134098615949082831_n.jpg

Last edited:
We're right as rain, didn't get much rain so the bridge won't flood (its the only way in/out) so thats great. Lost a 4 large oaks out back but they're hung up in some others so I'm gonna have to hire someone to put them on the ground. Not a big deal, the gypsy's will be by in a week or two and make short work of it

Good to hear bro!

Top Back Refresh