What's new

How we should retaliate.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
This is the Monument to Joe Louis/Black Power Fist in downtown Detroit:

PU9UZi0.jpg

It's made out of Bronze and is supposed to represent both Joe Louis and Black Power. The sculptor is a Mexican-American Activist named Robert Graham. He said it was meant to be a battering ram, and is even pointed in the direction of Canada :laughing: Which is totally awesome because fuck Canada, but here's what we should do:

Because BLM has been tearing down statues and vandalizing memorials of people ranging from Robert E Lee to Winston Churchill (literally the greatest Anti-Fascist who ever lived), we should go loot the Fist.

We get everyone's pickups and service trucks, and go down there with concrete saws and an entire pallet of blades. Cut it down, Chop it up, and cart it off.

Bronze is going for $1.40/lb right now, that sculpture weighs exactly 5,000 lbs as part of the intent of the Artist. So with kerf loss that's about $6,700 worth of scrap.

This would be doubly good because Joe Louis was a good guy. He was friends with Max Schmelling and even defended Max to the Press a couple of times when Max was accused of being a Nazi etc (Max Schmelling actually hid two Jewish children during Kristalnacht in 1938).

So, like BLM tearing down statues of US Grant or defacing the Lincoln Memorial, we could also demoralize BLM by tearing down a monument to a pretty good guy, the Brown Bomber, Joe Louis.

Hey, two wrongs don't make a right you say? Welp, it's been demonstrated that Taking the High Road is a loser's game, and violence and force matter more than Right and Wrong.

Plus we could divide up $6,700 which should cover gas and abrasive blades (I know nothing of concrete saws, they seem like they could cut anything...)

I've devised this brilliant plan while contemplating the absolute impotence of Don Trump during all of this, he must be demoralized because no one even showed up to defend a Monument until last Friday. We've left poor Don hanging in the breeze, but that's what he gets for still trusting his son-in-law Jared. (Jared :laughing: )

why would you want to retaliate in the same fashion as them?

"you tear down statue? ok... I TEAR DOWN STATUE!" :laughing:

better retaliation (in my mind) would be defend statues or build more statues

Hey, two wrongs don't make a right you say? Welp, it's been demonstrated that Taking the High Road is a loser's game, and violence and force matter more than Right and Wrong.

This guy gets it...put up more statues.

I just move on with my life. Like when my toddler has a fit. I just go on doing what I was doing, and two minutes later all is fine with the world.

I just move on with my life. Like when my toddler has a fit. I just go on doing what I was doing, and two minutes later all is fine with the world.

I told my wife that other than Irate4x4, or her tirades from Facebook (which is why she should dump Facebook), I have no idea what is going on, and don't care to. Everyone's an asshole, and until they come to my property, I don't plan on doing shit. These tantrums will fade when they lose steam, or even their own following tires from the uselessness, or they just move on because the millennial generation suffers from ADD. So, I guess I'm that conservative sitting idly by...waiting for something worth happening to happen. Really, until shots are fired, this is just children throwing fits. They just haven't realized they only make up a small percentage of the population yet and the rest of us are ready for them to stop pouting. They've been pouting for almost a decade now...seems everyone forgets the tantrums BLM used to throw by disrupting college classes and what not. They pretty much got Trump elected.

Like Slander said...the real world is far different than what the MSM shows us.

I told my wife that other than Irate4x4, or her tirades from Facebook (which is why she should dump Facebook), I have no idea what is going on, and don't care to. Everyone's an asshole, and until they come to my property, I don't plan on doing shit. These tantrums will fade when they lose steam, or even their own following tires from the uselessness, or they just move on because the millennial generation suffers from ADD. So, I guess I'm that conservative sitting idly by...waiting for something worth happening to happen. Really, until shots are fired, this is just children throwing fits. They just haven't realized they only make up a small percentage of the population yet and the rest of us are ready for them to stop pouting. They've been pouting for almost a decade now...seems everyone forgets the tantrums BLM used to throw by disrupting college classes and what not. They pretty much got Trump elected.

Like Slander said...the real world is far different than what the MSM shows us.

That's.... not even close to being the case.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of deliberate ignorance.

What we NEED is to join forces. I can't go defend a statue, but WE could go defend a statue. They have their orgs, but the right only has a couple special interest groups, most of which have been torn apart from within, Proud Boys being one. The other side has discovered strength in numbers, yet the right keeps getting labeled with some derogatory label, and falls apart from pressure. And instead of us supporting them and backing them up, everyone takes a step away like they're contagious or something.

It's past time to get organized. The right needs to speak with one voice. One voice that is so lout it drowns out any other. Only then will these crap groups be stomped back into the ground. BUT, we must be ready to be called racists, white supremacists, gun grabbers, or even deplorables, and be ready to NOT back down because of the name calling.

What we NEED is to join forces. I can't go defend a statue, but WE could go defend a statue. They have their orgs, but the right only has a couple special interest groups, most of which have been torn apart from within, Proud Boys being one. The other side has discovered strength in numbers, yet the right keeps getting labeled with some derogatory label, and falls apart from pressure. And instead of us supporting them and backing them up, everyone takes a step away like they're contagious or something.

It's past time to get organized. The right needs to speak with one voice. One voice that is so lout it drowns out any other. Only then will these crap groups be stomped back into the ground. BUT, we must be ready to be called racists, white supremacists, gun grabbers, or even deplorables, and be ready to NOT back down because of the name calling.

Amen!

im in if we get pointy white hats or old hindu peace symbols on our arm bands :flipoff2:

You all keep forgetting that these people most likely don't work, are possibly being paid to be there, and currently are probably milking unemployment.

The closest cities near me are Pittsburgh and Erie. I sure as fuck am not using PTO to go protect a statue that's standing in a city full of fuckwads not taking care of their own turf. On a local level, the people came together, armed themselves, and stood behind the police in large numbers, armed to the teeth. Nothing got destroyed.

There's a lot of people in the cities where this is happening who could stand up. It's their job. If they don't want to do it, let the city burn. Kind of like Seattle...if the people there wanted that mess cleaned up, they could do it. Apparently they don't care.

You all keep forgetting that these people most likely don't work, are possibly being paid to be there, and currently are probably milking unemployment.

The closest cities near me are Pittsburgh and Erie. I sure as fuck am not using PTO to go protect a statue that's standing in a city full of fuckwads not taking care of their own turf. On a local level, the people came together, armed themselves, and stood behind the police in large numbers, armed to the teeth. Nothing got destroyed.

There's a lot of people in the cities where this is happening who could stand up. It's their job. If they don't want to do it, let the city burn. Kind of like Seattle...if the people there wanted that mess cleaned up, they could do it. Apparently they don't care.

That's all fine and good until they burn your place of employment down and make it to your front door..... Then where you plan on hiding?

That's all fine and good until they burn your place of employment down and make it to your front door..... Then where you plan on hiding?

As I said, our locals came together and armed up. They're not coming here...not without taking their fallen out in body bags.

Same goes with making it to anyone's front door. I'm out in the country. Fucking yuppies in their housing developments and city dwellers can fend for themselves. No one comes to help us. So they can help themselves.

I know that since this COVID-19 thing started, and then the riots, every day all I hear are AR's and semi-auto pistols and tannerite going off around my property from about 5:00pm to dark. Some of it's my immediate neighbors, and a lot of it off in the distance.

It's gotten to the point where some people were crying on the local Facebook group about the explosions and constant gun fire.

I'm not saying one group to travel the country. It needs to be a grass roots effort. You're off work at 5, grab a burger and go support locally. Unfortunately, a PTO day might be needed once in a great while. If it means enough to you, you might have to sacrifice a day or two of your private time still :eek:

Unfortunately, like I pointed out, there IS no organizational effort. I sure as heck don't have the contacts or financials....or even the brains to get such a thing started, but someone connected needs to get the ball rolling on such an effort.

I’m afraid it’s too late. When you as a white person says “all lives matter” and lose your job over it, it’s too late.

watch this video

https://www.facebook.com/2308987086026249/posts/2655565334701754/?vh=e

I know that since this COVID-19 thing started, and then the riots, every day all I hear are AR's and semi-auto pistols and tannerite going off around my property from about 5:00pm to dark. Some of it's my immediate neighbors, and a lot of it off in the distance.

It's gotten to the point where some people were crying on the local Facebook group about the explosions and constant gun fire.

There's been more gunfire here just north of NY Finger Lakes. But it's all farms around here ,nothing for protesters to be interested in unless they want to do farm work...

I'm not saying one group to travel the country. It needs to be a grass roots effort. You're off work at 5, grab a burger and go support locally. Unfortunately, a PTO day might be needed once in a great while. If it means enough to you, you might have to sacrifice a day or two of your private time still :eek:

Unfortunately, like I pointed out, there IS no organizational effort. I sure as heck don't have the contacts or financials....or even the brains to get such a thing started, but someone connected needs to get the ball rolling on such an effort.

Yeah, I can get behind that. I read some of these posts as supporting the idea of traveling, like these idiots being bused into places.

From talking to people locally, they DO NOT want to come around here and fuck around. A couple 5 gallon buckets of tannerite and I'm pretty sure they'll abandon the idea. Watching their fellow idiots turn to dust might make them reconsider their actions.

Yeah, I can get behind that. I read some of these posts as supporting the idea of traveling, like these idiots being bused into places.

From talking to people locally, they DO NOT want to come around here and fuck around. A couple 5 gallon buckets of tannerite and I'm pretty sure they'll abandon the idea. Watching their fellow idiots turn to dust might make them reconsider their actions.

They don't have what it takes to take on private individuals ready to 'get acquainted'. Notice they are taking on closed businesses, statues, etc. They only intimidate the intimadable and harm the individual. En Masse, we would be untouchable.

ps. Check out your state Bikers for Trump on the book of faces. The org is a bit weak for what is needed I think, but it's something.

Last edited:
They don't have what it takes to take on private individuals ready to 'get acquainted'. Notice they are taking on closed businesses, statues, etc. They only intimidate the intimadable and harm the individual. En Masse, we would be untouchable.

ps. Check out your state Bikers for Trump on the book of faces. The org is a bit weak for what is needed I think, but it's something.

I don't have Facebook. Can you see it without an account?

Top Back Refresh