What's new

How we should retaliate.

Well if the closest cities to him are Erie and Pittsburgh hes probably in mercer, venango, lawrence, or butler county. Trust me there wont be any BLM burning down his place of employment or going to his front door. Nobody in Erie gives a shit. And the BLMs that may be in Pittsburgh sure aint traveling out into the sticks to protest shit. Theyll march downtown and stay up in the heights destroying their own shit.

You're good. :smokin:

Little secret about the city people here...they're terrified of the woods. Plenty of stories of city kids breaking out of detention centers here and running back. Deer are scary. Bears and coyotes are scarier.

You're good. :smokin:

Little secret about the city people here...they're terrified of the woods. Plenty of stories of city kids breaking out of detention centers here and running back. Deer are scary. Bears and coyotes are scarier.

Youre talking about Vision Quest. So venango county.

I lived in the Burgh for a while and a buddy used to work at VQ. He told me a story about this inner city kid from Philly who snuck out of one of the teepees in the middle of the night. Kid went running across the field and stopped at the edge of the woods. When the staff got close he ran into the woods. 45 minutes later he started screaming for someone to come get him. He was only about 100 yds in scared out of his mind.

This is the Monument to Joe Louis/Black Power Fist in downtown Detroit:

PU9UZi0.jpg

Make it into one of these.

1.jpg

Top Back Refresh