What's new

How we should retaliate.

The way you can retaliate is refusing to pay taxes, fines, for licenses, registrations etc. Stop feeding the machine that is letting you down and playing sides against each other, two sides fighting in the streets is exactly what they want, the only thing that will resonate with those in charge is to cut off their supply of revenue and control over the masses. They have shown their cards what the "state" will do when the chips are down, they are not on anyone's side but preserving their own system. As they defund their thug forces, there will be pretty much zero they can do, what do you think the community organizer is going to have a stern talking to you? The riots and lootings have shown they will not enforce the laws, why not him them where it really hurts. The one thing the police should be protecting the populace against is violence in the streets and the destruction of property, we should have every right not to pay, involuntary by force, to support that system.

We have been in 20yrs of bullshit never ending wars
This is round 2 of trillions being given to the connected and crumbs being thrown to the people
They are re-segregating the country
They constantly get caught lieing with no repercussions
There is a different set of laws for the connected than the populace
Constant spying on us
I could go on and on....

Tearing down a statue wouldn't make one difference to those in charge and if anything you would play directly into their hands.

The way you can retaliate is refusing to pay taxes, fines, for licenses, registrations etc. Stop feeding the machine that is letting you down and playing sides against each other, two sides fighting in the streets is exactly what they want, the only thing that will resonate with those in charge is to cut off their supply of revenue and control over the masses. They have shown their cards what the "state" will do when the chips are down, they are not on anyone's side but preserving their own system. As they defund their thug forces, there will be pretty much zero they can do, what do you think the community organizer is going to have a stern talking to you? The riots and lootings have shown they will not enforce the laws, why not him them where it really hurts. The one thing the police should be protecting the populace against is violence in the streets and the destruction of property, we should have every right not to pay, involuntary by force, to support that system.

We have been in 20yrs of bullshit never ending wars
This is round 2 of trillions being given to the connected and crumbs being thrown to the people
They are re-segregating the country
They constantly get caught lieing with no repercussions
There is a different set of laws for the connected than the populace
Constant spying on us
I could go on and on....

Tearing down a statue wouldn't make one difference to those in charge and if anything you would play directly into their hands.

I hate to disagree, but....

Ok, so you want to be haunted by the IRS, have an arrest warrant issued for you, have your car impounded, and your property seized? I don't think that's going to do much good. It would take EVERYONE doing it to make an impact, and this country can't even get close to 60% voter participation. Fat chance.

Yes, it takes war in the streets....what that war will look like is yet to be seen (one sided so far). It could be fights, it could be counter protests, it could just be one side standing their ground and telling the rest to F' off and go home followed up with a beer that night. Ideally it'd be the last, claiming a 2A victory backed by THEIR side of the .gov. At the same time, it would tell the .gov what we expect of them. That won't take 100% participation.

The key to this is BEING BACKED BY OUR SIDE OF THE .GOV. If someone gets confronted and needs to present arms, they need the backing of their side, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! None of this crap of being charged under hate crime laws by the left.

I hate to disagree, but....

Ok, so you want to be haunted by the IRS, have an arrest warrant issued for you, have your car impounded, and your property seized? I don't think that's going to do much good. It would take EVERYONE doing it to make an impact, and this country can't even get close to 60% voter participation. Fat chance.

Yes, it takes war in the streets....what that war will look like is yet to be seen (one sided so far). It could be fights, it could be counter protests, it could just be one side standing their ground and telling the rest to F' off and go home followed up with a beer that night. Ideally it'd be the last, claiming a 2A victory backed by THEIR side of the .gov. At the same time, it would tell the .gov what we expect of them. That won't take 100% participation.

The key to this is BEING BACKED BY OUR SIDE OF THE .GOV. If someone gets confronted and needs to present arms, they need the backing of their side, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! None of this crap of being charged under hate crime laws by the left.
Sounds like a great system doesnt it? You refuse to fund what they are about and your life is fucked, land of the free...

And it has been shown time and time again that the .gov will NOT support you, thats childlike fantasy.

Sounds like a great system doesnt it? You refuse to fund what they are about and your life is fucked, land of the free...

And it has been shown time and time again that the .gov will NOT support you, thats childlike fantasy.

Really? You mean like the left isn't supporting antifa and blm?

At some point, one of these groups is going to stray out of a big city and get themselves slaughtered.

We don't have the luxury of someone like Soros willing to pay us to travel around, pay our bail, pay for lawyers. We have none of that. What we do have is jobs, a family, bills, responsibility.

But if they do wander out of the city...........shoot them, and only say one thing to the police............."I was in fear for my life".

Big cities are going to run out of statues at some point.

Really? You mean like the left isn't supporting antifa and blm?

You are getting to the root cause of the problem in this country but your solution doesn't fix anything. This left and right fighting is exactly what both sides want, the anger should be directed towards those in charge puppet stringing this on both sides. Where we are now is a direct result of the 2 party system dividing the country, while the ruling class does whatever the fuck they want year after year.

But if they do wander out of the city...........shoot them, and only say one thing to the police............."I was in fear for my life".

As much as I agree, I'd really hate to be in that courtroom.

At some point, one of these groups is going to stray out of a big city and get themselves slaughtered.

We don't have the luxury of someone like Soros willing to pay us to travel around, pay our bail, pay for lawyers. We have none of that. What we do have is jobs, a family, bills, responsibility.

Big cities are going to run out of statues at some point.

I've got a feeling it could be done without huge soros style backing. They need the backing to get the message that the left wants to portray. The conservative movement doesn't need that persuasion, and being grass roots won't need a bunch of movement. There will need to be lawyers. There will need to be politicians. They will need to join the movement. With the prosecutors leaning so far left as to charge self defense as a hate crime, there needs to be dominantly forceful presence for the conservatives.

It shouldn't be that difficult. Just look at the 2016 voting map. 2600 counties in the US compared to 500. That means the longest commute MIGHT be 2 or 3 counties at best, as opposed to several states for the other side.

Yes. Where I live, your car is an extension of your home.

If someone is even on our property with the intent to cause bodily harm, or if you fear for you life, you're justified in using deadly force. A vehicle is another, and all it takes is someone trying to forcefully remove you.

Castle Doctrines are a lovely thing.

Oh, no doubt. But still. Look at the flak you're going to take. From the media. The crowds of people that literally have nothing to lose. The weaponized autism from online communities. The family of the deceased. I would think you'd need something on a WitSec level to ever sleep soundly again. I mean, perhaps I'm wrong, but man you have a lot of shit coming down the pipe after you pull that trigger.

Oh, no doubt. But still. Look at the flak you're going to take. From the media. The crowds of people that literally have nothing to lose. The weaponized autism from online communities. The family of the deceased. I would think you'd need something on a WitSec level to ever sleep soundly again. I mean, perhaps I'm wrong, but man you have a lot of shit coming down the pipe after you pull that trigger.

Sad but true. Look at the couple that stood on their walkway with the AR, the angry destructive mob had already broken into the community. No member of the racist anti-white mob was arrested. Instead the fuck stick DA is trying to find some reason to charge the peaceful homeowners. The deck is entirely in the favor of this mob.

You are getting to the root cause of the problem in this country but your solution doesn't fix anything. This left and right fighting is exactly what both sides want, the anger should be directed towards those in charge puppet stringing this on both sides. Where we are now is a direct result of the 2 party system dividing the country, while the ruling class does whatever the fuck they want year after year.

You seem to be working under the guise that the .gov is our leader....they are OUR REPRESENTITIVES.

Like I said, I'm NOT the one to pull this off. I don't have the resources, but you can be dammed sure that if someone said we've got a group going down to stand guard and protect XXXX, I'd clear my schedule. We need that group. period

I guess it comes down to where you live.

A number of years ago we had a couple blacks that were doing the knock on the door then kick it open when nobody answered thing on our street. 3-4 houses in a couple days. When the word got out, the old man down from me didn't answer his door when the knock came, he just stood there with a pistol. Shot and killed both those fuckers when they came through the door.

Nary a peep from anyone after that. No charges, no lawsuits, nothing. Just the coroner hauling two room temp bags out. One of them even fell outside the doorway.

I'm sure in Cali this would have been a big deal. In Louisiana, it isn't.

You seem to be working under the guise that the .gov is our leader....they are OUR REPRESENTITIVES.

Like I said, I'm NOT the one to pull this off. I don't have the resources, but you can be dammed sure that if someone said we've got a group going down to stand guard and protect XXXX, I'd clear my schedule. We need that group. period

The simple fact that they can destroy your life if you dont give them their stolen money shows that they are by far not our representatives and not even our leaders.

The simple fact that they can destroy your life if you dont give them their stolen money shows that they are by far not our representatives and not even our leaders.

Really? Stolen money? I've got my opinions about some of the spending they are doing, but for the most part, that money is your roads, police, fire, etc.

Now if we want to have a discussion about how much money and where it should be spent, that's possible, but it's not this discussion (well, in a round about way it could be....the left wants to spend your money on illegals and free everything)

Really? Stolen money? I've got my opinions about some of the spending they are doing, but for the most part, that money is your roads, police, fire, etc.

Now if we want to have a discussion about how much money and where it should be spent, that's possible, but it's not this discussion (well, in a round about way it could be....the left wants to spend your money on illegals and free everything)

If I dont pay it, my life has severe negative consequences, that you identified, up to and including death if that's not stolen I dont know what is. So there are services so important that only the government can provide? Why not healthcare, why jot education, why not food, why not housing? Sounds like there is some ideological bleed over here to the side that you despise so much.

keep going with the left vs right brainwashing and be a good little soldier. Nothing will change as long as this mentality continues to pollute america.

If I dont pay it, my life has severe negative consequences, that you identified, up to and including death if that's not stolen I dont know what is. So there are services so important that only the government can provide? Why not healthcare, why jot education, why not food, why not housing? Sounds like there is some ideological bleed over here to the side that you despise so much.

keep going with the left vs right brainwashing and be a good little soldier. Nothing will change as long as this mentality continues to pollute america.

facepalm-emoticon.png
I should have noted where you're from....that might have explained it.

again, if you want a discussion where your money is being spent, start a thread.

As far as the left/right stuff goes, it's been started. It's here, it's now. All that is left now is to respond.

I should have noted where you're from....that might have explained it.

again, if you want a discussion where your money is being spent, start a thread.

As far as the left/right stuff goes, it's been started. It's here, it's now. All that is left now is to respond.

He is saying the most effective response is to stop paying taxes and funding the bullshit. Unfortunately not paying your taxes can end up up in jail... which is his worry.
I've said it before that this is the real way to send a message to them, but it's a difficult sell to the masses. It would take a stated before, more than 60%of the populace to take part in that kind of movement. Doubt it will happen. So blood on the streets is what we'll get.

He is saying the most effective response is to stop paying taxes and funding the bullshit. Unfortunately not paying your taxes can end up up in jail... which is his worry.
I've said it before that this is the real way to send a message to them, but it's a difficult sell to the masses. It would take a stated before, more than 60%of the populace to take part in that kind of movement. Doubt it will happen. So blood on the streets is what we'll get.

I understand that, but that's the reason it won't work. We can't even get 60% voter participation, and that includes both sides. Even if one could get consensus on it, it would not only effect the gov, but also services. That isn't the goal.

I don't think it would take blood on the streets necessarily. 20 people could easily protect a target of the left with a show of force. A few more could protect more, and all that would be required is 'move along'. The image would convey what happens otherwise, and that's up to them. That's a far greater return with far less involvement. With PD included, the uprising would boil down to a bunch of people screaming in the streets...or peacefully protesting. That's fine. It's everyone's right. They can holler and wave all the signs they want, but when bricks start flying and looting starts, shit needs to get serious. Action / reaction reality needs to hit a bunch of people square in the face.

I see it like this. The proper way to get change is to convince others of it and get it done. If you fail to accomplish that, it must not have been the views of the people (see slavery reoperations for an example). Instead of walking away, now they're throwing a fit and trying to MAKE everyone do what they want. This is nothing more than the few trying to make the many do what they want. Kinda like the 30yr olds living in their mom's basement they are. Real life's a bitch, and she'll crack you in the nuts in a split second. Sometimes life lessons are a little tough.

edit - real life proof. The plan for Bikers for Trump and other groups to come clean up the Seattle occupation, the government took care of the problem. Their plan was no fake. It was going to happen. The leftist .gov got their hand called by a bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts threatening to pick up garbage, tents and barricades. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can get behind that. I read some of these posts as supporting the idea of traveling, like these idiots being bused into places.

From talking to people locally, they DO NOT want to come around here and fuck around. A couple 5 gallon buckets of tannerite and I'm pretty sure they'll abandon the idea. Watching their fellow idiots turn to dust might make them reconsider their actions.

A couple of well placed snipers turning rioters, looters , vandals heads into mist would do the trick.

Disclaimer : I'm not advocating you or anyone else shooting these jerkoffs .

A couple of well placed snipers turning rioters, looters , vandals heads into mist would do the trick.

Disclaimer : I'm not advocating you or anyone else shooting these jerkoffs .

Good, because the cops and power structure have shown again and again and again that they are eager to punish any white, Rightis miscreants whatsoever.

The Left protects their Extremists, the Right rushes to condemn and execute theirs.

This is a major problem and is discussed widely everywhere. Tucker is now talking about this in a roundabout way.

Tucker's writing team is 100% reading my posts. No really though everyone is talking about this. Rightist leaders do not stick up for us, are eager to satisfy the Left and condemn us. We're not extreme, nor terrorist.

Leftist figures applaud their terrorists. There are actual Communists working on American taxpayer dollars at Universities.

This is the Monument to Joe Louis/Black Power Fist in downtown Detroit:

PU9UZi0.jpg

It's made out of Bronze and is supposed to represent both Joe Louis and Black Power. The sculptor is a Mexican-American Activist named Robert Graham. He said it was meant to be a battering ram, and is even pointed in the direction of Canada :laughing: Which is totally awesome because fuck Canada, but here's what we should do:

Because BLM has been tearing down statues and vandalizing memorials of people ranging from Robert E Lee to Winston Churchill (literally the greatest Anti-Fascist who ever lived), we should go loot the Fist.

We get everyone's pickups and service trucks, and go down there with concrete saws and an entire pallet of blades. Cut it down, Chop it up, and cart it off.

Bronze is going for $1.40/lb right now, that sculpture weighs exactly 5,000 lbs as part of the intent of the Artist. So with kerf loss that's about $6,700 worth of scrap.

This would be doubly good because Joe Louis was a good guy. He was friends with Max Schmelling and even defended Max to the Press a couple of times when Max was accused of being a Nazi etc (Max Schmelling actually hid two Jewish children during Kristalnacht in 1938).

So, like BLM tearing down statues of US Grant or defacing the Lincoln Memorial, we could also demoralize BLM by tearing down a monument to a pretty good guy, the Brown Bomber, Joe Louis.

Hey, two wrongs don't make a right you say? Welp, it's been demonstrated that Taking the High Road is a loser's game, and violence and force matter more than Right and Wrong.

Plus we could divide up $6,700 which should cover gas and abrasive blades (I know nothing of concrete saws, they seem like they could cut anything...)

I've devised this brilliant plan while contemplating the absolute impotence of Don Trump during all of this, he must be demoralized because no one even showed up to defend a Monument until last Friday. We've left poor Don hanging in the breeze, but that's what he gets for still trusting his son-in-law Jared. (Jared :laughing: )

There has to be a statue of al sharpton or Jessie Jackson somewhere. Let’s leave Smokin’ Joe out of it.

That's all fine and good until they burn your place of employment down and make it to your front door..... Then where you plan on hiding?

Well if the closest cities to him are Erie and Pittsburgh hes probably in mercer, venango, lawrence, or butler county. Trust me there wont be any BLM burning down his place of employment or going to his front door. Nobody in Erie gives a shit. And the BLMs that may be in Pittsburgh sure aint traveling out into the sticks to protest shit. Theyll march downtown and stay up in the heights destroying their own shit.

Top Back Refresh