What's new

How to remove yourself from auto renewal...

Log in to Paypal.com, upper right Gear icon, center Payments tab, Manage Automatic Payments button.

I think. Mine's been canceled for years, but that looks like where it should be. It's a Paypal thing, not a PBB thing.

Log in to Paypal.com, upper right Gear icon, center Payments tab, Manage Automatic Payments button.

I think. Mine's been canceled for years, but that looks like where it should be. It's a Paypal thing, not a PBB thing.

I was originally thinking it was a PBB thing but like you said it’s a PP thing...just got done doing it...VS got my last $20.

Y'all are still paying? My blue star just never expired after I paid for the last one like 3 years ago. Pirate lets you do a once time payment without logging in to Paypal so it can't autorenew if there's no account to charge to.

Thanks! This site has already saved me $20. Well it will save me in 5 months.

Y'all are still paying? My blue star just never expired after I paid for the last one like 3 years ago. Pirate lets you do a once time payment without logging in to Paypal so it can't autorenew if there's no account to charge to.
Not as of 15 min. ago:flipoff2:.

I kept it for TP access but the last couple years it’s even dried up.

Nope. I joined in '11, paid for 1 year, traded a guy some work for the next year, and it never went away. I even verified that he wasn't getting hit for it. Screw Canada.

I canceled auto renew about 9 years ago (and haven't paid since then) but they've kept my red star active for some reason. :laughing:

I canceled auto renew about 9 years ago (and haven't paid since then) but they've kept my red star active for some reason. :laughing:

I had the same situation for 6-8 years then when VS took over they shut my free star off ... started paying again because they swore nothing would change :lmao:

I guess when you ghost a community like they did us, what they don't see... they don't know exists. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh