What's new

How to blow this fuggin RZR up?

This is not good advice. Because if the engine does fail afterwards you are on their radar as having been trolling for a warranty repair. That they may then deny. Best is stealth mode. Basically, shut up as if you were being questioned by the cops.
on the other hand, maybe he gets an engine without having to fuck around with blowing it up

all else fails, just pay them to toss an engine at it if its going to be making you thousands of dollars a week all summer

I’ll be in your hood again soon. I uh am well ya

Planning a failure you are not certain will happen on a "unit" as you refer to them is beyond my grasp of running a business. But might also be why you were once "rich".

Planning a failure you are not certain will happen on a "unit" as you refer to them is beyond my grasp of running a business. But might also be why you were once "rich".
What???

It is eating a bearing, lots of fine metal in the oil for the last 225+ hours of running.

Failure at some point is certain, I am pretty sure they are not built with extra metal in them.

You new to engines?

Anyway I guess I will just let the unit do whatever it is going to do.

I was hoping to come up with something I hadn't thought of that could get this thing knocking now instead of later.

Besides the ether (which I don't like) most everything is shit I thought of (brick on the gas pedal)

I guess at this point I hope for some warm days in Nov and I will take it out and beat on it, besides that there isn't much I can do.

I get Polaris's position as for why they won't do anything now.

Anyone that wanted a new engine could just toss some metal flake into it.

So them wanting to wait until it is knocking or windows the block makes sense.

What???

It is eating a bearing, lots of fine metal in the oil for the last 225+ hours of running.

Failure at some point is certain, I am pretty sure they are not built with extra metal in them.

You new to engines?
What did the oil sample say?

The ether, well I think blowing the piston apart isn't going to look like a natural occurrence - IMO

As for the stick on the the pedal I do not think will work because these things are limited to 4k in neutral and if I remove the belt pretty sure it will go right into limp mode as it will sense that the speed on the primary does not match the speed on the secondary and that also limits it to 4k as well
Web cam, Jack stands, shift to D, WOT, Raffle off the winning time it goes :nuke:

Sorry I am sober tonight so I cannot translate this to Engrish :beer:
hmm.

stuff a rag in the intake vents on the side behind the passenger seats. It causes overheating, especially in low. when they get clogged with mud, people have all sorts of trouble figuring out why there machine with a clean rad won't stop overheating. then do the low drive. Run it till limp mode. The computer allows them to get really really hot before limp.

BTW, I have seen them get slow and act funny when they have big tunes in them and need a rebuild... but ive never seen an OEM ECU blow a rzr engine.

Any if you want to protect them all I bet evo will sell you a ECU with a speed limiter on it at 45-50.

I get it. The last thing you want is someone from the city broke down out in those mountains with limited cell service and you’re forced to recover it.

Polaris sucks.

I bought the warranty from the dealer and it is in my companies name, they know very well that they are rentals.

I know you are trying hard to prove your theory that I am some kind of shitty person but you just will not be able to find it.
Your business is your business, not mine.

I wonder are there reviews to be made on power sports dealerships? I heard car dealerships HATE bad reviews and will backpedal if threatened and do it right to receive good reviews.

Your business is your business, not mine.
I wonder are there reviews to be made on power sports dealerships? I heard car dealerships HATE bad reviews and will backpedal if threatened and do it right to receive good reviews.

That is kind of ****y and a good way to ask for more scrutiny on every warranty claim. The dealer is following the manufacture’s rules.

Also I would take a filter open it up and remove the media. secure it back together and send it. Keep a dirty oil filter to put back on once the engine goes to hide your evidence.

Neighbor was in a hurry to get his RZR back from the dealer. Somehow the air filter was not installed properly. Engine was toast in just a few hours. :smokin:

Talk to your dealership or factory service rep. about oil samples. I know the samples can identify small problems before they become major failures. Normally you have to have a base line, like a sample after the first oil change and a sample at each oil change. Because you have a fleet of units the factory might want to get involved.

Neighbor was in a hurry to get his RZR back from the dealer. Somehow the air filter was not installed properly. Engine was toast in just a few hours. :smokin:
That is actually pretty common in the RZR world. Someone won't get the air filter seated right or wants to use a "High Performance K&N" and ends up dusting the top end.. All that fine dust the size of talcum powder destroys the top end in no time.

Reactions: DMG
That is actually pretty common in the RZR world. Someone won't get the air filter seated right or wants to use a "High Performance K&N" and ends up dusting the top end.. All that fine dust the size of talcum powder destroys the top end in no time.
Also is the cause of mysterious hard starting in diesels. That run fine after they are warmed up

Hire a 16 year old kid to drive it everyday, hey will blow it up.
It being cold will not be your problem, kids can take it.

Everybody knows that one person who can break a steel ball in a padded room. The one who has 3 payments for cars theyve blown up - just give them a few hour rental on the house

Or can you get cleetus McFarland and crew to do a promo video for you and give them that one to start with? Potential double win with the advertisting

I'm curious how your commercial use applies to the warranty contract.
have you investigated that?
You may pop an engine and get the factory involved and then they tell you to fuck off because they're rental machines.

I think the warranty company may deny your claims based on being a rental company as well. Of course the dealer is gonna tell you that it won't matter you are a rental company, they are selling you the product!

I have a RZR that has been glittering the oil for the last 3 oil changes.

How to blow this fuggin RZR up?​

Dealer won't do shit until it is either dead or at least making noise.

I have been sending it out as much as I can.

Now season is slowing down and the unit still runs good, no noises at all.

I sent my employee on a hour long round trip today and had him keep it in low gear the whole time.

Unit still sounds good. :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

I know that it has to go at some point, however if it goes at the start of season then it will be at the dealer for months which will cost me lots and lots of $$.

I can't drain the oil as the dealer will see burnt bearings and not cover the repair

Anyone have any serious ideas on how to get this motor to do what it is eventually do?

It is also getting cold so just driving it around day after day would suck.

Thoughts?
So you want to intentionally blow up a motor that is under warranty so you can get a free replacement ?, even though the engine runs and you are using it commercially as a rental to make money ? First you are a Karenduechebag for even thinking about doing this, 2ndly A even bigger one by posting this publicly where people know what your business is and can be a bigger douche bag by copying an pasting this post into a email and sending it to your dealer.and or regional rep. 3rdly, I am manufacturers Rep and if I even heard of one of my customers doing this , they would be cut-off and my competitors told about it, It is a small small world we live in. :shaking:

Top Back Refresh