What's new

How to blow this fuggin RZR up?

just cause I am curious I will repost my question:

So the real question is
When this rig fails on a customer are you keeping their deposit?

just cause I am curious I will repost my question:

So the real question is
When this rig fails on a customer are you keeping their deposit?
No, that makes no sense at all.

What kind of person do you think I am?

When I saw you posted that the first time i thought it was just some asshole comment so I didn't bother to reply.

How would a mechanical failure be the customers fault?

Further to that I have only been renting this unit out for a max of a few hours at a time so the people cannot get too far away as I worried about the unit breaking down.

Im late to the party of bad ideas that aren’t gonna work but I’ll add another. what about hooking that thing up to something heavy like to put a load on it and drag that thing around for throttle to really work the fuck out of the engine. Cold start high load over and over. Leave it outside and every couple hours go out there started hammer on it until it gets up to operating temperature then shut it off. 99% of all we’re on a motor happens before it’s up to operating temperature

I think it was F2504x4 that you guys are thinking was the Popo rep. I took his post to mean that he was a factory rep in general not that he was a Polaris rep.:confused:

Crispins I would most likely delete this thread and buy a spare engine to keep in the back room just in case. No good is gonna come from this thread. The old saying of 3S's kind of applies to this as well. If you are gonna do something to pop the motor I sure as hell wouldn't post it on a public forum.

i dont think and didnt intend to imply he was a polaris rep which is why i said
the only person even close to being able to actually offer him sound advice/help

i wouldnt have included the "even close" part if i thought or implied he was a polaris rep, i would have said "the only polaris employee that responded"

i took his post the exact same as you did(hes a rep for xxx brand] and he could have pointed crispins in the right direction, instead he just got butt hurt and belittled him for trying to blow the motor up in order to get the help he paid for from the dealer :flipoff2:

i agree with everything else in your post

No, that makes no sense at all.

What kind of person do you think I am?

When I saw you posted that the first time i thought it was just some asshole comment so I didn't bother to reply.

How would a mechanical failure be the customers fault?

Further to that I have only been renting this unit out for a max of a few hours at a time so the people cannot get too far away as I worried about the unit breaking down.
I don't know you, cant tell what kind of person you are. That is why I ask the question
To be honest, you are a internet personality that calls them self crispins, could be a wife beater, could be the Pope, of even famous movie star, I don't know what kind of person you are

No I do not Rep Polaris, but know many of them since they are sold in rental across the country . I figured Crispens was smart enough to know what my message was. That it is a small world out here.
I think it was F2504x4 that you guys are thinking was the Popo rep. I took his post to mean that he was a factory rep in general not that he was a Polaris rep.:confused:

Crispins I would most likely delete this thread and buy a spare engine to keep in the back room just in case. No good is gonna come from this thread. The old saying of 3S's kind of applies to this as well. If you are gonna do something to pop the motor I sure as hell wouldn't post it on a public forum.

I don't know you, cant tell what kind of person you are. That is why I ask the question
To be honest, you are a internet personality that calls them self crispins, could be a wife beater, could be the Pope, of even famous movie star, I don't know what kind of person you are

Dude has a movie credit to his name that’s pretty cool :smokin:

He’s not trying to fuck anyone here. He’s trying to keep from getting fucked. Ironic sentence is ironic.

Top Back Refresh