What's new

How old you is?

How old you is?

• Total voters
i just hit 65 on 11/9/22 signed up for medicare and SS , then back to the salt mines ! i can do everything at 65 that i could at 25 ( it just hurts longer ) for work i own a safe moving company we do 10-20 a week and i am on every one of them !

GETTING OLD AIN'T FOR PUSSIES !

i just hit 65 on 11/9/22 signed up for medicare and SS , then back to the salt mines ! i can do everything at 65 that i could at 25 ( it just hurts longer ) for work i own a safe moving company we do 10-20 a week and i am on every one of them !

GETTING OLD AIN'T FOR PUSSIES !
I'm a tard.

Took me way too long to figure out safe as in big ass heavy metal box and not the pressed hazmat vest, clean white hardhat clipboard guy.

I'm 55 and I can out-drink, out-fight, and out-fuck all of you twats.

Wait. That's not true at all. Some of you aren't twats.

Wait. That's not true either.

Inches, or meters like ev13wt?
:eek:
since you're interested enough to bring it up unprompted;

prostate's an inch deep, the rest is just the feeling of getting your guts rearranged (literally, your insides are kinda stuck together and folded up, going that deep does straighten them out) which doesn't feel great without... The mental image/fantasy of who is doing it to you? Something like that.

We need extra chit chat subforums indexed by age.:idea:

I just went through the age categories above and it appears all of our retards are below 55.

It sure we be nice to have a tard free zone. Maybe invite the youngsters in on a case by cases basis.
Hey I'm not a retaahd. I'm just inexperienced.
#snowflakegeneration #hashtagsuks:flipoff2::flipoff2:

What would it be called ... the Gray Skulls?

.... membership includes a bottle of ensure?

I'm not setting up an area I'm not old enough to get into :flipoff2:
20230303_211148.jpg

:flipoff2::laughing:

Top Back Refresh