What's new

How old you is?

How old you is?

• Total voters
Turning 42 in 2 weeks. Fuck I feel old:grinpimp:

I quit smoking 2 years ago. Gained 40 lbs to 200 total. I'm 6.0 tall. First of the year I started eating by the mediterranean diet and doing 30 minutes of cardio every day. Lost 26 of it and feel better than ever

Last edited:
Turning 42 in 2 weeks. Fuck I feel old:grinpimp:

I quit smoking 2 years ago. Gained 40 lbs to 200 total. I'm 6.0 tall. First of the year I started eating by the mediterranean diet and doing 30 minutes of cardio every day. Lost 26 of it and feel better than ever

Excellent. I'm barely over 6' and hover between 195 and 210. Most people say I'm skinny but I could lose 20 and be more energetic I'm sure.

50 was 22 years ago. It was like I was 40 until Mr Cancer came for a visit last summer. I eventually kicked him in the head and threw him out the door...Now I feel old but getting a bit younger every day...

Cancer is a sneaky bastard with no honor. He's nailed a bunch of my relatives and I'm probably next in line but I won't give in easy if or when that MF comes calling. Such a suckfest of a condition to deal with. Glad to hear you're on the rebound. You're only 72 and still have a lot of mileage left in you before they send you off to the Pick and Pull.

32 still, it seems. i'm curious if younger people will move back slowly to boards. hopefully, with local comps and stuff will grow the sport and get some advertising and get the average age a bit lower from all you old bastards.

we need to get Ian from whatevershowitisnow on here for some name drops during KOH live broadcast :laughing:
huh, how is it only 2 years later, but now I'm 35.

does this mean i'm not really 35 :confused: shit, i may have been wrong all year

edit: no, something's fucky, i'm just shy of 36 according to my wife :confused: fuckin' math :shaking:

Excellent. I'm barely over 6' and hover between 195 and 210. Most people say I'm skinny but I could lose 20 and be more energetic I'm sure.

Damn fat fuck.

I'm 6'-2 and 181 pounds.

I was 262 lbs back in the day.

My ego would not permit me to take meds for BP and cholesterol so I changed my lifestyle instead. All of the above dropped like a rock.

I'll probably die anyway.:crybaby2:

Back on topic, I'll be 60 this year.

Damn fat fuck.

I'm 6'-2 and 181 pounds.

I was 262 lbs back in the day.

My ego would not permit me to take meds for BP and cholesterol so I changed my lifestyle instead. All of the above dropped like a rock.

I'll probably die anyway.:crybaby2:

Back on topic, I'll be 60 this year.
fuck you. skinny bastard :flipoff2:

I'm 6'2 and had to find another scale after the first one told me I was over 200 lbs last year at christmas :homer: Can't say I want to get back to 180 lbs, but i could go for being 190 again. First time in my life i've ever aspired to weigh less

I hit the double nickels this year. It took me some time before I realized I can get me some of that senior discount some places.:laughing: I remember getting ID buying beer in my 30's and now I am getting ID for a seniors discount.:laughing:

Turning 42 in two weeks. Didn't feel old or out of shape until I had to keep up with my three year old toddler. I'm fairly certain children get their energy directly from your soul. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh