What's new

How old you is?

How old you is?

• Total voters
I’m this many.

milkers.jpg

36. On the bright side of things I got my pension credit statement in the mail and I already have over 20. That was/is the first time the number seemed like a posative. 2/3 of the way to my goal

Just hit 50. I'm sure it's because I've been hanging out with all of you old bastards here. I was much younger back in the Pirate4x4 days...

I hit it this month. That mutherfucker hit back tho

For sure. 50 is a complete dick. I'm not looking forward to meeting his brother 60 who I'm sure is even worse. Better than the alternative I suppose.

32 still, it seems. i'm curious if younger people will move back slowly to boards. hopefully, with local comps and stuff will grow the sport and get some advertising and get the average age a bit lower from all you old bastards.

we need to get Ian from whatevershowitisnow on here for some name drops during KOH live broadcast :laughing:

turns out, it is 2020 and i'm actually 34 :homer: well...damn, there's 2 years of my life i'll never get back :rasta:

For sure. 50 is a complete dick. I'm not looking forward to meeting his brother 60 who I'm sure is even worse. Better than the alternative I suppose.

50 was 22 years ago. It was like I was 40 until Mr Cancer came for a visit last summer. I eventually kicked him in the head and threw him out the door...Now I feel old but getting a bit younger every day...

35. Wife says I’m a child. Doc says I got a 70 year old’s spine. Guess that samurai really does ride rough.

50 was 22 years ago. It was like I was 40 until Mr Cancer came for a visit last summer. I eventually kicked him in the head and threw him out the door...Now I feel old but getting a bit younger every day...

I had lower back surgery a month after I turned 51; four years ago.

It really felt, and still feels, like it aged me 20 years.

Before said lower back surgery; I was pretty nimble.

Now; NOT. IN. THE. SLIGHTEST.

I walk like a fuggin' old man. :laughing: :frown:

I was born 6 days before the US dropped the big one on Japan. Don`t remember it tho. I too was busy deciding which one I favored, left or right. I did OK till about three years ago. Now I have to pick my days and pay the price for it

Soon turning 42, some days feel a lot older what with crappy knees and other aches.
Had I known I was going to make it this far, I would have been easier on this old chasis in them younger days...

Top Back Refresh