What's new

How old you is?

How old you is?

• Total voters
I'll be 45 in September
According to my wife I still act like a child. I see no problem with that...... Her, not so much. :grinpimp:

Usually when she says that to me I'll stare at her for a few seconds and do some dumb shit like lick her face or stick a finger in her ear. My usual reply after I get the WTF! is "Just trying to live up to your expectations dear." :lmao:

I'll be 45 in September
According to my wife I still act like a child. I see no problem with that...... Her, not so much. :grinpimp:

Usually when she says that to me I'll stare at her for a few seconds and do some dumb shit like lick her face or stick a finger in her ear. My usual reply after I get the WTF! is "Just trying to live up to your expectations dear." :lmao:

Lick the tip of her nose, they hate that. :laughing:

Yup; same here.

Getting my entire neck fused (C3 to C7) was one thing.

When I got L2 decompressed and L3 to L5+sacrum fused, my world changed forever.

I may be confusing you with someone else, my memory ain't so good cause I drink to much, but can you walk, or are you in a chair?

Damn dude, that's alot of back damage, feel for ya. I'v been putting off my first surgery since 95 with damage to L5-S1 and another in center..

Santa needs to drop me off a mason jar full..

Funny how I 30 years ago or so I use to think people my age now were older than Moses. Now that I'm here, it really isn't that big of a deal. I'm still that 20 something in a well used body. Now I can afford most of the high dollar toys I could only look at back then...

You put him up to that!

:bawling:

Lol. Nope. But it was hilarious for him to say. We were just thinking; that was 2014, so you were 24 at the time. In about 2 months, he turns 24.........sooooooooo

Lol. Nope. But it was hilarious for him to say. We were just thinking; that was 2014, so you were 24 at the time. In about 2 months, he turns 24.........sooooooooo

Me and you have already talked about this...although it would be hilarous to just random call him and tell him hes old...but it would immediately back fire into a old comment back

Me and you have already talked about this...although it would be hilarous to just random call him and tell him hes old...but it would immediately back fire into a old comment back

You’ll always be old to him. 😒

Top Back Refresh